• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Maherfish MEGATHREAD. My final Maherfish, as I'm banned from all platforms.

Predestined

Doomed
Truecels

STOP COPING REACT ON ME YOU USELESS DISGUSTING LOW IQ PEANUT-SKULLED SUBHUMANS.​

I AM GOING TO RAPE YOUR WHORE MOTHER AND SISTERS, THEN I WILL MURDER YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN FRONT OF YOU, AFTER THAT I WILL SET ON FIRE YOUR HOUSE WITH YOU INSIDE, GIVING YOU A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH​

istockphoto-102733996-612x612.jpg

@Hipcel @BrokeHeart @ImmaculateChad @Jawanomics @CopiumPoisoning @Negrogarca @Speedy

YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN ROACHS WITH HERD MENTALITY LIKE THE UGLY SELFHATING LOW IQ SOCIAL REJECT INCEL THAT ALL OF YOU ARE.

cvzvvc

Just got banned so fast it made my head spin.

Opened some girl on Hinge asking if she wanted a double date with me and my friend Anstrum. She said yeah but she needed convincing. I told her I walked in on Anstrum jelqing and it looked like he had a Pringles can between his legs.

She must have reported me instantly and that was likely the final strike.

:biden:

freiza

πŸ’€ big penis researcher πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬
it doesn't fucking matter if some of us can get girls

I have to duck and weave 24/7...self improve, money max, stress constantly, lie about my vaccine status on Hinge to even get a response, will probably need to get a hair transplant in a year or two - for what?

for a used up PSL 4.5 girl that has had 40 disks in her before mine

is that supposed to be something that I'm proud of and that makes me happy?

:this:

@forevergymcelling wasnt playing. It’s mahers world and we are all just witnesses

cvzvvc

If anything it will help stop the copes.

No, your app isn't bugged. Neither is your phone. Nor your payment information. Email address/Apple account isn't blacklisted. Blah blah blah. That SwipeHelper sub on Reddit is exemplary of these copes. Only thing that isn't working is your looks. The girls open immediately, respond near immediately, are online frequently, etc.

Obviously this is all water is wet-tier shit but you won't grasp it until you actually do it. This shit should be a graduation requirement for all high school males.

WhalesAreBlue

Klonopin / Femdom / King Von
Autists
If anything it will help stop the copes.

No, your app isn't bugged. Neither is your phone. Nor your payment information. Email address/Apple account isn't blacklisted. Blah blah blah. That SwipeHelper sub on Reddit is exemplary of these copes. Only thing that isn't working is your looks. The girls open immediately, respond near immediately, are online frequently, etc.

Obviously this is all water is wet-tier shit but you won't grasp it until you actually do it. This shit should be a graduation requirement for all high school males.

BA5820DC-5E0B-41B7-93ED-2D77353E95D9.jpeg

D4958889-15AE-49A5-A2F7-6BD948A4C420.jpeg

jfl

Yes they are real. But you generally get them for stuff like resetting too many times or swiping right too often.

If you send dumb messages like that you either get banned or nothing. It takes quite a bit of reports to get you banned, and the better looking you are the less likely it is that girls will report you (it's lookism at its finest!)

Se55

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 π”»π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
Shitposters
Yes they are real. But you generally get them for stuff like resetting too many times or swiping right too often.

If you send dumb messages like that you either get banned or nothing. It takes quite a bit of reports to get you banned, and the better looking you are the less likely it is that girls will report you (it's lookism at its finest!)
I send many cage inducing brutal messages like that, swipe right on every girl for time saving and never had an issue with shadowbans. But tbh I never resetted my account

Speedy

Joke

I just got banned for such dumb comments, they would not report me if I was better looking, brutal