• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Maherfish MEGATHREAD. My final Maherfish, as I'm banned from all platforms.

cvzvvc

Those +10k rep chadlite virgin badboys are winning every time I turn around

Meanwhile I can't even get Conspiracy to pursue a mommy domme fantasy with me for 5 seconds without betraying me for you instantly

Brutal knowing my main competition on .net is Anstrum and I've been losing every day lately.

JBApill (Just Be Anstrum) is the final pill. I can't swallow it.

Se55

𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 π”»π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
Shitposters

WhalesAreBlue

Klonopin / Femdom / King Von
Autists
why did you not tag ConspiraSTACY :shock:

@Conspiracy :oops:
Because I was ashamed, okay?

I loved Conspiracy and 9000People but I've lost them both to you

I loved PurpleHaze and appreciated her as a woman but she would never stop talking about you

You raised me on .Net when I was so new to all this; you watched me grow as a poster

I walked in your footsteps but now I must challenge you for popularity and the affection of forum girls.

May the best man win.

You have institutional support from some of the oldest and most influential users here that are part of the power structure. You have the support of Coordinate's inner circle. You have the cute and playful appeal of an innocent boy from Estonia and the gif's and short videos to overwhelm me any day of the week. You have the facial structure to do whatever you want on here and BEBE always loved you more than me. As of now, you are more powerful on the forum.

However.... I am wildly influential with the newest, youngest, and craziest users. My support base is passionate and they post a lot. I have the mentorship of Josh Cohen and the support of MewingBBC. Crisick fears me. I am extremely well-known on the Lookism discord channels. My support base is smaller than yours but more passionate and more fierce in their love for me. I am the Navalny to your Putin. I will be a thorn in your side for all of time until eventually I rise above you. I will speak truth to power.

Anstrum

Locationcel. needs to travel halfway across world
Because I was ashamed, okay?

I loved Conspiracy and 9000People but I've lost them both to you

I loved PurpleHaze and appreciated her as a woman but she would never stop talking about you

You raised me on .Net when I was so new to all this; you watched me grow as a poster

I walked in your footsteps but now I must challenge you for popularity and the affection of forum girls.

May the best man win.

You have institutional support from some of the oldest and most influential users here that are part of the power structure. You have the support of Coordinate's inner circle. You have the cute and playful appeal of an innocent boy from Estonia and the gif's and short videos to overwhelm me any day of the week. You have the facial structure to do whatever you want on here and BEBE always loved you more than me. As of now, you are more powerful on the forum.

However.... I am wildly influential with the newest, youngest, and craziest users. My support base is passionate and they post a lot. I have the mentorship of Josh Cohen and the support of MewingBBC. Crisick fears me. I am extremely well-known on the Lookism discord channels. My support base is smaller than yours but more passionate and more fierce in their love for me. I am the Navalny to your Putin. I will be a thorn in your side for all of time until eventually I rise above you. I will speak truth to power.
:bean:

:shock: hahahahahaha

:spiderlol:

:niro:

:niro:

what did I just read

:dennis:

:tatum:

:disbelief:

:tyson:

cvzvvc

Lmfao. This thread is up 4k views in a few days. There are people grinding and sweating it out in the trenches on Insta - writing motivational fitness blog posts and selling customized meal plans - to an audience of like 30 likes per post.

Meanwhile, on Lookism.net?

Two autists run Mahergame and generate thousands of views.

:biden:

Redlooks

Regular
Lmfao. This thread is up 4k views in a few days. There are people grinding and sweating it out in the trenches on Insta - writing motivational fitness blog posts and selling customized meal plans - to an audience of like 30 likes per post.

life is a meme, why caring? it's all about having fun.
we autist have fun with the concept of mog, that's it

cvzvvc

Absolutely brutal. Anstrumpill has been thrown up this Hinge Becky. She couldn't handle it.

Crisick

you're inferior

This thread has so many replies and views because it’s the same 4 people using multiple alts talking to each other lmao