• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Maherfish MEGATHREAD. My final Maherfish, as I'm banned from all platforms.

Ibn_Rushd

ethnicel / migrantcel
View attachment 321062
She “doesn’t do assplay” with incel

Chad DEMANDS unfettered acess to her asshole on a revolving 24/7 basis and she’s more than happy to spread her cheeks

chad DEMANDS she expand her sexual horizons too. If she hasn’t done something he will ALWAYS push her body to the limit so his perfect bones are scarred into her mind forever
chad gets ass at the first date

gimli

Banned
holy shit, it's almost like you're the only actual retard here that didn't get the clue
your average next door becky gets the same treatment as 99.9999th percentile male model

:what:

what on earth are you even talking about, you schizophrenic queer-looking wop permavirgin?

what fucking clue and what discrepancy in treatment? you realize it's op controlling the account and texting those girls, not actual maher?

obviously, as with every single one of these "suifuel" tinder experiments proving water is wet, i haven't read anything past the title, so if there's some side development in these 30 pages, my comment has nothing to do with it (you don't have to be a genius to deduce this on your own, but I'm afraid it needs to be clarified; really don't see another possible source of confusion)

i'm just amazed by the fact that you guys are, day after day after day, in total disbelief when you realize ... women are extremely receptive of turbochads on dating sites. while also claiming being ahead of the curve when it comes to understanding sexual behavior and dynamics of humans

:tatum:

literal drooling retards. you don't even deserve to be called autistic; autists are like BBC rappers compared to you

and, in case you skipped biology in elementary school, the fact that 50th percentile girls don't exactly see 50th percentile guys as absolute gods is perfectly aligned with "normie" perception of looks and reality (btw, 99% of vocal "psl 8 or death" guys are way worse off than they think they are percentile-wise, and that's after factoring in their supposedly blackpilled state of mind and their supposed meta-cognition in relation to it; if they were anywhere close to the 5.5-6 range, they'd know it can be and often is more than enough to get laid a lot and/or with attractive women, specially if not total trash in other aspects)

here's something that will blow your mind - our biological imperative is to evolve and get better to maximize chances of success and survival, not to ... try staying on the same level forever so that no sensitive snowflake (read: "blackpilled" basement dweller) gets left behind

now please tell me that sobbing rationalizing story about your only issue with this being that you've been "lied to" (more transfer of responsibility to others, how surprising), while presenting yourself as someone who sees things as they are and isn't prone to nurturing bluepilled delusions, or that, even more bullshit, construct about you only wanting 1 average and loyal girl to like you, when every single guy here who has it still wants more, still uses every second of free time to find an upgrade and still cries about being unhappy

:jordan:

in every other corner of the planet, digital or non-digital, crying about life in this manner makes you a "bluepilled" dummy and a laughing stock by textbook definition. how did 150 weirdos twist that into being of the opposite state of mind and possessing a hardcoded immunity to bullshit, fucking beats me

p.s. obviously, this rant isn't against the op who just provided entertaining content as usual, it's a reflection on the absurd and pretty symptomatic reaction to it i've described above.

p.p.s. ironically, if anyone is entitled in this entire situation, it's you - friendless, broke, weird, boring, depressing, melted subhumans - expecting, god knows why, hot women to throw themselves at you because you uploaded your underwhelming selfie to a website (but being too insentient to grasp it/too soft to admit it); not women doing what every functional biological entity would do and picking at least seemingly available genetic winners while disregarding losers whose level of availability is absolutely irrelevant considering the value (0) they are providing.

it requires having actual balls (and not just some faggy, artificially inflated delusion of alphaness mostly consisting of calling people who didn't check out of the game just because they weren't guaranteed to win "cucks") to come to terms with this, though :giggle:

---

I don't even know what i'm expecting when I log in here anymore considering the only semi-worthwhile advantage of this site, meta banter, got banned. you can get more thought-provoking insight on feminist blogs

since almost every other reasonable and interesting member is long gone ... rl out

Bull

LUCK
Gorilla Crew

what on earth are you even talking about, you schizophrenic queer-looking wop permavirgin?

what fucking clue and what discrepancy in treatment? you realize it's op controlling the account and texting those girls, not actual maher?

obviously, as with every single one of these "suifuel" tinder experiments proving water is wet, i haven't read anything past the title, so if there's some side development in these 30 pages, my comment has nothing to do with it (you don't have to be a genius to deduce this on your own, but I'm afraid it needs to be clarified; really don't see another possible source of confusion)

i'm just amazed by the fact that you guys are, day after day after day, in total disbelief when you realize ... women are extremely receptive of turbochads on dating sites. while also claiming being ahead of the curve when it comes to understanding sexual behavior and dynamics of humans

literal drooling retards. you don't even deserve to be called autistic; autists are like BBC rappers compared to you

and, in case you skipped biology in elementary school, the fact that 50th percentile girls don't exactly see 50th percentile guys as absolute gods is perfectly aligned with "normie" perception of looks and reality (btw, 99% of vocal "psl 8 or death" guys are way worse off than they think they are percentile-wise, and that's after factoring in their supposedly blackpilled state of mind and their supposed meta-cognition in relation to it; if they were anywhere close to the 5.5-6 range, they'd know it can be and often is more than enough to get laid a lot and/or with attractive women, specially if not total trash in other aspects)

here's something that will blow your mind - our biological imperative is to evolve and get better to maximize chances of success and survival, not to ... try staying on the same level forever so that no sensitive snowflake (read: "blackpilled" basement dweller) gets left behind

now please tell me that sobbing rationalizing story about your only issue with this being that you've been "lied to" (more transfer of responsibility to others, how surprising), while presenting yourself as someone who sees things as they are and isn't prone to nurturing bluepilled delusions, or that, even more bullshit, construct about you only wanting 1 average and loyal girl to like you, when every single guy here who has it still wants more, still uses every second of free time to find an upgrade and still cries about being unhappy

in every other corner of the planet, digital or non-digital, crying about life in this manner makes you a "bluepilled" dummy and a laughing stock by textbook definition. how did 150 weirdos twist that into being of the opposite state of mind and possessing a hardcoded immunity to bullshit, fucking beats me

p.s. obviously, this rant isn't against the op who just provided entertaining content as usual, it's a reflection on the absurd and pretty symptomatic reaction to it i've described above.

p.p.s. ironically, if anyone is entitled in this entire situation, it's you - friendless, broke, weird, boring, depressing, melted subhumans - expecting, god knows why, hot women to throw themselves at you because you uploaded your underwhelming selfie to a website (but being too insentient to grasp it/too soft to admit it); not women doing what every functional biological entity would do and picking at least seemingly available genetic winners while disregarding losers whose level of availability is absolutely irrelevant considering the value (0) they are providing.

it requires having actual balls (and not just some faggy, artificially inflated delusion of alphaness mostly consisting of calling people who didn't check out of the game just because they weren't guaranteed to win "cucks") to come to terms with this, though :giggle:

---

I don't even know what i'm expecting when I log in here anymore considering the only semi-worthwhile advantage of this site, meta banter, got banned. you can get more thought-provoking insight on feminist blogs

since almost every other reasonable and interesting member is long gone ... rl out
holy DIDN'T READ
YOU ABUSED BITCH IS THE ONLY ONE CRYING HERE
YES, YOUR AVERAGE GIRL GETS THE SAME TREATMENT AS HER 99.9999TH PERCENTILE COUNTERPART. YOUR WHORE SISTER CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE DMS SHE RECEIVES FROM CHAD. NO ONE IS EVEN CRYING, THIS THREAD IS JUST FOR THE LULZ. NOW GO SLIT YOUR THROAT YOU SUBHUMAN MANLET

Shalom

MONKEY CREW 🐵🍌
Birds
its seems like your just discovering the black pill now
View attachment 321088
cage3.gif
cage3.gif

norwoodingoldcell

Regular
Oldcels

---

not even half way through and my “a larping femoid wrote this” senses are tingling

cvzvvc

did she actually say that

just fucking lol

Women are naturally blackpilled but now they all browse .net on top of that to learn more about Chad

No, no, I opened her by commenting on her picture with "Hello subhuman" and she still opted to match with "me".

:biden:

Meanwhile, Eugene just downloaded $532.09 of Tinder game strategies and bonus coaching sessions. He will be brutally reported for suggestive language, lifetime banned from Hinge, and resort to approaching women in the street like a severe bipolar homeless man begging for scraps of food. He will die of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a studio apartment at age 36. There will be no next-of-kin or surviving family members to receive the news. The EMTs will make a joke about his mangled face as they cart his body out of the apartment.

Anstrum

Locationcel. needs to travel halfway across world
did she actually say that

just fucking lol

Women are naturally blackpilled but now they all browse .net on top of that to learn more about Chad
yeah man, I don't know what you have done but I already have had couple of chicks slide into my lookism dms :oops:

:bean:

Anstrum

No, no, I opened her by commenting on her picture with "Hello subhuman" and she still opted to match with "me".

:biden:

Meanwhile, Eugene just downloaded $532.09 of Tinder game strategies and bonus coaching sessions. He will be brutally reported for suggestive language, lifetime banned from Hinge, and resort to approaching women in the street like a severe bipolar homeless man begging for scraps of food. He will die of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a studio apartment at age 36. There will be no next-of-kin or surviving family members to receive the news. The EMTs will make a joke about his mangled face as they cart his body out of the apartment.
the classic heartwarming open arms opener :oops:

WhalesAreBlue

Klonopin / Femdom / King Von
Autists
yeah man, I don't know what you have done but I already have had couple of chicks slide into my lookism dms :oops:

:bean:

Those +10k rep chadlite virgin badboys are winning every time I turn around

Meanwhile I can't even get Conspiracy to pursue a mommy domme fantasy with me for 5 seconds without betraying me for you instantly

Brutal knowing my main competition on .net is Anstrum and I've been losing every day lately.

Anstrum

Those +10k rep chadlite virgin badboys are winning every time I turn around

Meanwhile I can't even get Conspiracy to pursue a mommy domme fantasy with me for 5 seconds without betraying me for you instantly

Brutal knowing my main competition on .net is Anstrum and I've been losing every day lately.
why did you not tag ConspiraSTACY :shock:

@Conspiracy :oops: