• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

magnesium and physically active thread was probably legit

qazz

Regular
just ate 2 huge bowls of buckwheat yesterday and one today and couldnt shut my mouth when i was hanging around with friends. felt really energetic and shit. so point is i looked at label on bag just minute ago and it says 20% of daily magnesium per 45g, and 2 bowls i ate was like 300 grams when dry give or take like 20-30 grams i guess.
heres cliff: normies actually do shitton of research and secretly eat healthy, probably eat supps too like there is no tomorow, but you will never know that.
basically feel like this forum is actually not ahead but behind, just finding out what normies knew for years. well at least basics and gymcelling, not just get haircut bro just shower bro tier shit, but little deeper than that.
answer here is: just reincarnate as gandy brah.
normalfags will take 10 dicks in ass at once if needed to step up their apperance yet you fags jack off to jaw implant pics
:leo:

NORMALFAGS=KNOW LESS BUT USE IT ALL. eat your buckwheat faggots.

Scar Tissue

Regular
qazz said:
just ate 2 huge bowls of buckwheat yesterday and one today and couldnt shut my mouth when i was hanging around with friends. felt really energetic and shit. so point is i looked at label on bag just minute ago and it says 20% of daily magnesium per 45g, and 2 bowls i ate was like 300 grams when dry give or take like 20-30 grams i guess.
heres cliff: normies actually do shitton of research and secretly eat healthy, probably eat supps too like there is no tomorow, but you will never know that.
basically feel like this forum is actually not ahead but behind, just finding out what normies knew for years. well at least basics and gymcelling, not just get haircut bro just shower bro tier shit, but little deeper than that.
normalfags will take 10 dicks in ass at once if needed to step up their apperance yet you fags jack off to jaw implant pics

NORMALFAGS=KNOW LESS BUT USE IT ALL. eat your buckwheat faggots

Dude normalfags don't know anything about nutrition. Keep sucking their dicks. You will NEVER be one of them

qazz

Regular
Scar Tissue said:
qazz said:

NORMALFAGS=KNOW LESS BUT USE IT ALL. eat your buckwheat faggots

Dude normalfags don't know anything about nutrition. Keep sucking their dicks. You will NEVER be one of them
thats what they want you to think. they secretly read shit ton about it, but will never tell anyone so they dont appear ,,weird'' but whatever lets u sleep man

I eat magnesium supplements 400 mg per day for a month, did nothing for me, still an incel mentally and substantially.

qazz

Regular
NumbersBigNT said:
I eat magnesium supplements 400 mg per day for a month, did nothing for me, still an incel mentally and substantially.

probably they contain much less than it says on label  tbh. just eat food? idk man im saying what happend

not placebo cuz i didnt know what buckwheat was like

Even a neurologist prescribed me this shit back when I was like thirteen and had complaints that I was an incel (I worded this as "permanently fatigued, chronic headache, neurotic, having tics"). Did nothing for me back then either.

qazz

Regular
NumbersBigNT said:
Even a neurologist prescribed me this shit back when I was like thirteen and had complaints that I was an incel (I worded this as "permanently fatigued, chronic headache, neurotic, having tics"). Did nothing for me back then either.

seems like you are beyond fucked boyo. on actual meds now?