Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
199
Reputation
0
I don't know what it is, but I've always found the hair of black women to be really majestic, especially when it's dreaded or braided. There was a Jamaican girl in one of my classes years ago and I often caught myself admiring her hair. She had long, gorgeous dreads with considerable weight to them. I was saddened when I learned that so many black women have identity/dysmorphia issues regarding their hair. We need to all embrace who we are and be the best versions of ourselves.

#notallsluthaters
#supportblackculture
 

MagicalBunny

Incel
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
158
Reputation
0
You forgot to end your post with /sarcasm.

But on the off chance you are serious, thank you. Despite the unflattering texture of my natural hair I take pride in having very thick healthy hair. And the nice African women who braidbmy hair would be glad to know that they did a good job.
 

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
199
Reputation
0
MagicalBunny said:
You forgot to end your post with /sarcasm.

But on the off chance you are serious, thank you. Despite the unflattering texture of my natural hair I take pride in having very thick healthy hair. And the nice African women who braidbmy hair would be glad to know that they did a good job.
I am completely serious. Please view every single one of my posts for reference. 

Do you pull it back tightly? I see so many black women with traction alopecia that could probably be avoided if they stuck to less extreme hairstyles.
 

MagicalBunny

Incel
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
158
Reputation
0
No, I don't. I see lots of women with similar issues. My hair is extremely thick, coarse, and hard to pull out or break though. Kinky and difficult to manage but ideal for styles like braids, and awful and unhealthy when subjected to heat or relaxers.
 

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
199
Reputation
0
MagicalBunny said:
No, I don't. I see lots of women with similar issues. My hair is extremely thick, coarse, and hard to pull out or break though. Kinky and difficult to manage but ideal for styles like braids, and awful and unhealthy when subjected to heat or relaxers.
Who are your top five favorite rappers?

Tianzi said:
Amare is coming.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: 

You a fool for this one.
 

MagicalBunny

Incel
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
158
Reputation
0
I don't really listen to rap honestly. I like some popular rap songs at times but I listen to a wide variety of music, ranging from Indie to classic rock to Japanese and Korean pop music. All depends on the sound of a particular song.
 

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
199
Reputation
0
MagicalBunny said:
I don't really listen to rap honestly. I like some popular rap songs at times but I listen to a wide variety of music, ranging from Indie to classic rock to Japanese and Korean pop music. All depends on the sound of a particular song.
>not stanning Chief Keef, Future, Migos, and Young Thug in 2015

 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
0
Braided hair is absolutely, unequivocally ugly. It lowers any woman by a full point at LEAST. People should have long, beautifully flowing thick locks. Not dreaded up disgusting shit.

Is this even opinion, or simply fact?
 

MagicalBunny

Incel
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
158
Reputation
0
Well most black women's hair grows in atexture that is societally considered ugly, unattractive, unproffessional and undesirable. Braids and similar styles are somewhat cultural I think, while relaxers to straighten hair and/or weave isnmeantnto emulate non black hair textures usually because they are easiernto manage and considered more desirable by society.
[hr]
And most braids are NOT dreaded up or disgusting at all. It's the same as a white girl braiding her ponytail only a hundred times more braids that are much smaller. Or in my case, a bunch of small twists.In fact, black peoples dreadlocks when taken care of can look pretty neatly done. Its white people who have to be dirty and disgustonf to maintain dreads bevause their hair naturally doesnt take to those styles.
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
0
MagicalBunny said:
Well most black women's hair grows in atexture that is societally considered ugly, unattractive, unproffessional and undesirable. Braids and similar styles are somewhat cultural I think, while relaxers to straighten hair and/or weave isnmeantnto emulate non black hair textures usually because they are easiernto manage and considered more desirable by society.
[hr]
And most braids are NOT dreaded up or disgusting at all. It's the same as a white girl braiding her ponytail only a hundred times more braids that are much smaller. Or in my case, a bunch of small twists.In fact, black peoples dreadlocks when taken care of can look pretty neatly done. Its white people who have to be dirty and disgustonf to maintain dreads bevause their hair naturally doesnt take to those styles.
I'm sorry, but it's bad. You're paying for bad. THIS is better:



Now THAT'S hair that makes me want to fuck. Can you imagine how much less attractive she'd be with braids? Women always compliment girls for getting braids because they want them to stay unattractive.
 

MagicalBunny

Incel
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
158
Reputation
0
It's difficult and costly to get weave that looks nice for one. AND that woman looks like she just has naturally nice hair that was straightened ornsomething. For people with hair like mine It gets dry and brittle and thin with too much heat from straightening and literally falls out and breaks off from hair straightening chemicals like relaxers. When I am upper middle class maybe I'll splurge on some Beyonce level extensions but till then I'm sticking with braids. Black women are made fun of for our natural hair and called 'ghetto' or fake when we wear weaves. Whites and non black nonwhites have naturally straight, soft, and or sily textures so no oneunderstands but us.
 

MagicalBunny

Incel
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
158
Reputation
0
PS I have never ever said anything about only wanting white guys. I DO NOT care about race, if I like someone physically and personality wise then i like them, regardless
 

HarryBalls

Coper
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
722
Reputation
1
This is what black style "braids" look like to evolved species.










These are braids