magic mushroom maxxing - how to kill inhibiton and depression - guide&experiences

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
let me know how it goes. DId u buy irl or darknet
They are legal in my country, I bought them online. You can't sell isolated psilocybin, though.

zombie

Rotters
So this is how it went, I took notes of the time after taking the capsules with lemon juice (I heard it makes the trip stronger) I was not on a 100% empty stomach so this took longer to take effect than last time

First 1 hour: no effects yet except feeling a strange heat in my ears and palms starting to sweat

1h17: now it's extremely hard to relax, palms sweating a lot, I can't stay in bed because I am too restless, I am already seeing some geometric shapes when I close my eyes

1h21: I am already stumbling around like a drunkard when I walk, my cats are worried looking at me (lol) but visual effects are still weak

1h27: I decide to use my PC while the trip is weak

1h33: The PC screen with its colors is just too overwhelming to look at, strong sensitivity to lights, I go to bed

1h36: I start making weird hand movements for no reason, holding them together, touching each other, etc. everything just feels weird looking around

1h42: Left the bed again, too restless to relax

1h44: Now the trip hit me like a truck, everything becomes stronger, I put some relaxing classical music to listen to

1h48: I start to feel slightly uneasy about the whole thing, I start to fear that I might throw up

1h56: The music fails miserably to make me relax, I just get sick of it and take out my earphones. Now all sensations and emotions start to mix in my head, I can feel sad, then annoyed, then afraid... mostly bad emotions. I start to shake A LOT, like, imagine a car just passed by your side at 100 km/h, that level of anxiety and fear

2h01: I start to feel deep regret, 'Why did I even do this?', 'I shouldn't have done this...' etc.

(Now the trip becomes too strong for me to even take notes so I just go to bed, upset that I still have 4+ hours of this bullshit to go through)

2h~3h: Now the visions are going all out, it's the most absurd, intense shit you can imagine:

1. Your brain will take all sorts of visual things (from pepe memes to Tom & Jerry in my case) and create patterns, there are also random patterns of made up shapes and colors
  2. These patterns are EXTREMELY detailed and EXACT, they are all geometric shapes, basically only curves and straight lines, they go as far as you can see, like an infinite maze of shapes

3. You feel like you are being 'absorbed' by these shapes, like you are becoming part of them, that you are not there anymore, which is why religious people feel this is a 'transcendental' experience
  4. You feel like your brain is doing some really demanding tasks, it's like an intense exercise that you can't stop
  5. There is a weird distorted sense of the size of things, objects start to seem too small or too big, your hand looks gigantic, then it looks small, etc.
Eventually, the fear and anxiety go away, and the good feelings start... this is the best part of the trip, I am high as fuck, I am feeling genuinely happy, euphoric, I feel like I could do anything, that I like everyone, that my problems are nothing, even the worst things that happened to me are nothing compared to this feeling of euphoria, I just want to hug people. I go from being sick of this trip to wanting it to never end, it is THAT good. You can look at something mundane like your hand and be amazed at it, you look like a complete fool, making faces and laughing at yourself. I keep thinking about how good of an idea was to do this at night while everyone is asleep.

5h30: I am finally getting sober again, I try to sleep but I still can't because of the shroom, I can feel more relaxed, but the feelings of being annoyed by the trip and wanting it to end come back little by little

6h02: I am almost 100% sober, I start to feel sad, like... really, really sad, I start to think about things like how my family is not all that united, I feel sad that my cats will die eventually and how that will crush me. Basically, that feeling of 'you don't know what you got until it's gone' I feel really sad about my mother and the fact she has been drinking so often lately. I want to help her but I don't know how. This feeling of sadness is really powerful and it won't go away, I just try to relax and maybe fall asleep without starting to cry. It takes a while but I finally fall asleep.

Today I woke up but the sadness persists... I know eventually I will start feeling better. But I hoped I would wake up feeling happy and energized, like I felt during the euphoric stage.

@sogekin

sogekin

Chad
So this is how it went, I took notes of the time after taking the capsules with lemon juice (I heard it makes the trip stronger) I was not on a 100% empty stomach so this took longer to take effect than last time

First 1 hour: no effects yet except feeling a strange heat in my ears and palms starting to sweat

1h17: now it's extremely hard to relax, palms sweating a lot, I can't stay in bed because I am too restless, I am already seeing some geometric shapes when I close my eyes

1h21: I am already stumbling around like a drunkard when I walk, my cats are worried looking at me (lol) but visual effects are still weak

1h27: I decide to use my PC while the trip is weak

1h33: The PC screen with its colors is just too overwhelming to look at, strong sensitivity to lights, I go to bed

1h36: I start making weird hand movements for no reason, holding them together, touching each other, etc. everything just feels weird looking around

1h42: Left the bed again, too restless to relax

1h44: Now the trip hit me like a truck, everything becomes stronger, I put some relaxing classical music to listen to

1h48: I start to feel slightly uneasy about the whole thing, I start to fear that I might throw up

1h56: The music fails miserably to make me relax, I just get sick of it and take out my earphones. Now all sensations and emotions start to mix in my head, I can feel sad, then annoyed, then afraid... mostly bad emotions. I start to shake A LOT, like, imagine a car just passed by your side at 100 km/h, that level of anxiety and fear

2h01: I start to feel deep regret, 'Why did I even do this?', 'I shouldn't have done this...' etc.

(Now the trip becomes too strong for me to even take notes so I just go to bed, upset that I still have 4+ hours of this bullshit to go through)

2h~3h: Now the visions are going all out, it's the most absurd, intense shit you can imagine:

1. Your brain will take all sorts of visual things (from pepe memes to Tom & Jerry in my case) and create patterns, there are also random patterns of made up shapes and colors
  2. These patterns are EXTREMELY detailed and EXACT, they are all geometric shapes, basically only curves and straight lines, they go as far as you can see, like an infinite maze of shapes

3. You feel like you are being 'absorbed' by these shapes, like you are becoming part of them, that you are not there anymore, which is why religious people feel this is a 'transcendental' experience
  4. You feel like your brain is doing some really demanding tasks, it's like an intense exercise that you can't stop
  5. There is a weird distorted sense of the size of things, objects start to seem too small or too big, your hand looks gigantic, then it looks small, etc.
Eventually, the fear and anxiety go away, and the good feelings start... this is the best part of the trip, I am high as fuck, I am feeling genuinely happy, euphoric, I feel like I could do anything, that I like everyone, that my problems are nothing, even the worst things that happened to me are nothing compared to this feeling of euphoria, I just want to hug people. I go from being sick of this trip to wanting it to never end, it is THAT good. You can look at something mundane like your hand and be amazed at it, you look like a complete fool, making faces and laughing at yourself. I keep thinking about how good of an idea was to do this at night while everyone is asleep.

5h30: I am finally getting sober again, I try to sleep but I still can't because of the shroom, I can feel more relaxed, but the feelings of being annoyed by the trip and wanting it to end come back little by little

6h02: I am almost 100% sober, I start to feel sad, like... really, really sad, I start to think about things like how my family is not all that united, I feel sad that my cats will die eventually and how that will crush me. Basically, that feeling of 'you don't know what you got until it's gone' I feel really sad about my mother and the fact she has been drinking so often lately. I want to help her but I don't know how. This feeling of sadness is really powerful and it won't go away, I just try to relax and maybe fall asleep without starting to cry. It takes a while but I finally fall asleep.

Today I woke up but the sadness persists... I know eventually I will start feeling better. But I hoped I would wake up feeling happy and energized, like I felt during the euphoric stage.

@sogekin
shrooms trips last 5 hour?

zombie

Rotters
@zombie
How much u paid for how mch dose?
Shit is like $90 for 36mg pure psilocybin
20 dollars for 5g of dried cubensis but this is a poor country, this stuff is never cheap

Zwickmuehle

Incel
Autists

TOAD VENOM AKA 5-MeO-DMT, no hallucinations just pure ego death

Rather than acting on many other SERT receptors + 5HT7 (like LSD, DMT, Mushrooms) it acts almost exclusively on 5HT7, its the clearest psychedelic

How ego-death may look like from the outside

Uruk

Looks Like Meats Back on the Menu Boys!
Masculinity Crew

TOAD VENOM AKA 5-MeO-DMT, no hallucinations just pure ego death

Rather than acting on many other SERT receptors + 5HT7 (like LSD, DMT, Mushrooms) it acts almost exclusively on 5HT7, its the clearest psychedelic

How ego-death may look like from the outside
:situation: