magic mushroom maxxing - how to kill inhibiton and depression - guide&experiences

sogekin

Chad
Lets say i did 10 mg first week and 25mg second week dose to shrink amydgala. How long to wait to dose again?

foreheadman

Slayer
Shitposters
Anyone had experience ordering truffles from netherlands in europe? Do the customs seize it? I heard one guy in my country ordered some and got 3k bill + almost went to jail for oredering truffles and grow kits JFL

CCX

Coper
HQNP
Anyone had experience ordering truffles from netherlands in europe? Do the customs seize it? I heard one guy in my country ordered some and got 3k bill + almost went to jail for oredering truffles and grow kits JFL
growing kits where I live is legal and I'm pretty sure most other nations too. dont buy already grown shrooms, not worth the risk + extra cash to pay nigga

sogekin

Chad
growing kits where I live is legal and I'm pretty sure most other nations too. dont buy already grown shrooms, not worth the risk + extra cash to pay nigga
How easy is it to grow?

gold

Coper
Rotters
I actually tried truffles 15g some months ago, it was a very intese experience but I didn't felt anything the next days or months
no afterglow effect, nothing. I still have social anxiety. Does anyone tried a specific shroom and at wich dose would work ?

Stereo

King of Chads
you need specific doses of psilocybin, the best way would before pharma to extract it in correctly measured amounts for easy consumption. but that would negate 90% of the drugs they're already selling,so they will never do it.

that's the only danger of mushrooms, taking excessive doses. because low doses are only temporary, many people take too much and end up with brain damage.

i would suggest you do small doses but consistently perhaps on a weekly basis

sogekin

Chad
you need specific doses of psilocybin, the best way would before pharma to extract it in correctly measured amounts for easy consumption. but that would negate 90% of the drugs they're already selling,so they will never do it.

that's the only danger of mushrooms, taking excessive doses. because low doses are only temporary, many people take too much and end up with brain damage.

i would suggest you do small doses but consistently perhaps on a weekly basis
i've seen liquid psilocybin on dark net

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Mushrooms didn't heal my anedonia but it was a kickass experience, I just bought another 5g and it will arrive soon, this time I will listen to relaxing classical music and will not leave bed or use my phone like I did last time.

sogekin

Chad
Mushrooms didn't heal my anedonia but it was a kickass experience, I just bought another 5g and it will arrive soon, this time I will listen to relaxing classical music and will not leave bed or use my phone like I did last time.
any changes after trip

zombie

Rotters
any changes after trip
The only thing that I think changed a little the day after was that I could enjoy music more, I would play a game and be like "damn this sounds good" at a song that I didn't care about before.

Other than that, nothing really changed, in fact it changed so little it is a little frustrating.

However during the trip I was too worried someone would come into my room and see I was high as fuck and I was afraid I could do something stupid like leave my room/house and look like a jackass... so I couldn't just enjoy the trip. I also had this worry that I would "not go back", maybe lose my mind, go insane, etc. and I was really scared to the point I couldn't relax.

This time I will use it during the night while everyone is asleep while listening to relaxing music and I know there is no such thing as "not coming back".

zombie

Rotters

Tonight is the night... and it's gonna happen again and again