magic mushroom maxxing - how to kill inhibiton and depression - guide&experiences

PinnaclePious

Subhuman
I do not engage in or support such psyche altering substances. Be righteous and disavow such degeneracy.

loski said:
Did magic truffles once, low dose like 5g wet so equivalent to 1g or something of fried mushroom? it was really good felt like i was stoned but without the sluggishness
5g is extremely low. im suprised you even felt anything

15g -20g on empty stomach is where it starts to get interesting

the people in the study took pure psilocybin  equivalent to 20-25g of truffles

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
Could the mushrooms help me? I'm extremely high-inhib and reserved in social settings. However, I'm afraid of doing something beyond retarded while high.

paul_gauguin

Coper
SurgerySoon said:
Could the mushrooms help me? I'm extremely high-inhib and reserved in social settings. However, I'm afraid of doing something beyond retarded while high.
arent you like 30+?

id understand if a fucking 14 year old highschool virgin nerd would be afraid of this but a grown man?

alexander the great was 21 when he founded an empire and risked his life daily. youre 30+ and youre too afraid to take a harmless drugs?

just lol

this should answer your question.

dylanfucclife

based
Rotters
retroshortfacedsubhuman said:
ok lets do this

first quick reminder big and active amygdala is shit

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...onnectivity-the-amygdala-predicts-anxiety?amp

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

"Methods

This study assessed the effects of acute administration of the hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg) versus placebo on amygdala reactivity to negative stimuli in 25 healthy volunteers using blood oxygen level-dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging. Mood changes were assessed using the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule and the state portion of the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory. A double-blind, randomized, cross-over design was used with volunteers counterbalanced to receive psilocybin and placebo in two separate sessions at least 14 days apart.
Results

Amygdala reactivity to negative and neutral stimuli was lower after psilocybin administration than after placebo administration. The psilocybin-induced attenuation of right amygdala reactivity in response to negative stimuli was related to the psilocybin-induced increase in positive mood state.
Conclusions

These results demonstrate that acute treatment with psilocybin decreased amygdala reactivity during emotion processing and that this was associated with an increase of positive mood in healthy volunteers. These findings may be relevant to the normalization of amygdala hyperactivity and negative mood states in patients with major depression."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322314002753

"“Several of our patients described feeling ‘reset’ after the treatment and often used computer analogies. For example, one said he felt like his brain had been ‘defragged’ like a computer hard drive, and another said he felt ‘rebooted.’

“Psilocybin may be giving these individuals the temporary ‘kick start’ they need to break out of their depressive states and these imaging results do tentatively support a ‘reset’ analogy. Similar brain effects to these have been seen with electroconvulsive therapy.”

For the study, which researchers say is the first with psilocybin in depression, 20 patients with a treatment-resistant form of the disorder were given two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first."

https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/...y-reset-depressed-patients-brains/127389.html

where?

if you live in the eu you an basically order them from holland where they are legal and since basically no customer checks  inner eu traffic the possibility that it wont arrive you is sub 0.1%

click here to order: https://www.avalonmagicplants.com/mushrooms/magic-truffles/?language=en

if youre live outside the eu...i have no idea...maybe its legal in your country too or darknet is your best friend

dosis

in the study the used

"two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first"

"hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg)"

Which seems quit high bc this is how much psilocybin the most common magic mushrooms contain

Less than 2%

Thats fuckin crazy
Did shrooms once this week, two times in a row last week. legit is helping majorly with getting my self confidence back and destroying my depression and slight high inhib that ive developed from isolation and arguments. I think i should micro dose tbh. Just lol at the nerds on here that cant get shrooms or are too pussy to do them. CHADS DO DRUGS

(here and there. some chads are definitely addicts tho, you cant tell me youve never seen that tweaker who has insane cheekbones with great eyes but disgusting skin)

[hr]

jordans dad was in the drug cartel

dylanfucclife

based
Rotters
Jasons said:
Be careful with hallucinogens. I say this as someone who has taken a lot of LSD and mushrooms in his time. 

Regardless of what anyone says about the therapeutic value of mushrooms (and I agree to some extent), the fact remains that hallucinogens can, if you're not careful, take you to a VERY scary place. Over the years I've heard two opinions expressed equally: 

1) Hallucinogens are very therapeutic and helpful if you have depression or low self esteem etc
2) Hallucinogens can greatly exaggerate your problems and issues and make them seem much scarier

I've experienced both. I've had mushroom trips in which all my problems seemed to melt away, and I saw things from a completely different angle which put everything in a positive new light. I've also had mushroom trips in which problems I had were immediately magnified and seemed much scarier than they were in "real life." I also had one particularly unpleasant mushroom experience in which I went completely blank - feeling no emotions, either positive or negative. It lasted hours and I was so relieved to come out of it. 

Also I suspect that hallucinogens might affect the eyesight somewhat. I've heard loads of people (myself included) complain that regular use of LSD and mushrooms caused vision to become more "dotty" (i.e. when your eyes are open in the dark, you see dots not unlike an old TV that isn't tuned to a station).

So be careful. There are people who truly lost the plot after taking mushrooms or LSD, and I've known a couple of them.
This is bullshit and keyword is personal experience because i did mushrooms like every fucking weekend for a while when i was 15 with all my friends, some people can have bad trips and some minds are just too strong. ive tripped with 2 of my closest friends at least 50 times and both of us have NEVER had a scary trip. i have seen a friend though trip and get really fucking weird and it was a really bad trip, he didnt know where he was and he was freaking the fuck out and ran out into the street and away from my house. But it depends on your mind. me and my friends were always unique minded and fucking weird, we could do and say weird ass shit and watch scary shit on acid and still have the most fun in the world and laugh and its a great time but some people get weird and dont know how to act, and worry about their looks. Me and my friends were always in the same world together, and other people not in the same world were weird and i understand how if they werent in our low inhib confident mind space how they could lose their shit.
[hr]
Jasons said:
Be careful with hallucinogens. I say this as someone who has taken a lot of LSD and mushrooms in his time. 

Regardless of what anyone says about the therapeutic value of mushrooms (and I agree to some extent), the fact remains that hallucinogens can, if you're not careful, take you to a VERY scary place. Over the years I've heard two opinions expressed equally: 

1) Hallucinogens are very therapeutic and helpful if you have depression or low self esteem etc
2) Hallucinogens can greatly exaggerate your problems and issues and make them seem much scarier

I've experienced both. I've had mushroom trips in which all my problems seemed to melt away, and I saw things from a completely different angle which put everything in a positive new light. I've also had mushroom trips in which problems I had were immediately magnified and seemed much scarier than they were in "real life." I also had one particularly unpleasant mushroom experience in which I went completely blank - feeling no emotions, either positive or negative. It lasted hours and I was so relieved to come out of it. 

Also I suspect that hallucinogens might affect the eyesight somewhat. I've heard loads of people (myself included) complain that regular use of LSD and mushrooms caused vision to become more "dotty" (i.e. when your eyes are open in the dark, you see dots not unlike an old TV that isn't tuned to a station).

So be careful. There are people who truly lost the plot after taking mushrooms or LSD, and I've known a couple of them.
This is bullshit and keyword is personal experience because i did mushrooms, acid, fake acid like every fucking weekend for a while when i was 15 with all my friends, some people can have bad trips and some minds are just too strong. ive tripped with 2 of my closest friends at least 50 times and both of us have NEVER had a scary trip. i have seen a friend though trip and get really fucking weird and it was a really bad trip, he didnt know where he was and he was freaking the fuck out and ran out into the street and away from my house. But it depends on your mind. me and my friends were always unique minded and fucking weird, we could do and say weird ass shit and watch scary shit on acid and still have the most fun in the world and laugh and its a great time but some people get weird and dont know how to act, and worry about their looks. Me and my friends were always in the same world together, and other people not in the same world were weird and i understand how if they werent in our low inhib confident mind space how they could lose their shit.

chinbrah

Coper
Mewslims
so should you microdose or do higher doses for results?

dylanfucclife

based
Rotters
chinbrah said:
yes microdose, to normalish dose. ive been tripping minorly hard every week like 3 times a week and its clearing the hell out of my head, i dont feel as nervous or even close anymore. i used to get a fair amount of anxiety sitting next to my dad even, but i felt like it didnt matter at all to me anymore. its legit clearing up my inhibition and making me feel like a normal human again

paul_gauguin

Coper
chinbrah said:
let me put it that way:

for high dosis we have scientifical studies which proof they are effective

for microdosis we have no studies and only self reports (aka as reliable as nofap or mewing)

also: what reasons speaks for microdosing except being high inhibition?

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
  • Do not combine truffles with alcohol, amphetamines, other drugs or medications such as MAOIs or SSRIs.

FUCK ITS OVER FOR SSRIcels

paul_gauguin

Coper
Demonstrator said:
  • Do not combine truffles with alcohol, amphetamines, other drugs or medications such as MAOIs or SSRIs.

haha

ssri prevent that you get cured from depression - the irony

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
paul_gauguin said:
Demonstrator said:

haha

still gonna buy some shrooms anyway i dont give a fuck bro fuck it we ball

paul_gauguin

Coper
Demonstrator said:
paul_gauguin said:
haha

i wouldnt recommend it

neither can you be sure that you dont get sideeffects nor you can be sure you will experience any positive effects

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
paul_gauguin said:
Demonstrator said:
i wouldnt recommend it

neither can you be sure that you dont get sideeffects nor you can be sure you will experience any positive effects
what could happen? i use zoloft 50mg

PenileFacialSurgery said:
TLDR

Click to edit
Incredible avatar. Incredible signature. You my friend have taste.
[hr]
Demonstrator said:
paul_gauguin said:
i wouldnt recommend it

what could happen? i use zoloft 50mg
In for answers. I'm on Zoloft 200 mg.