• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LTR with your good buddy's sister

Would you do it?

I have such opportunity but I have my concerns if it's a good idea.

Especially if she still lives with him and parents

rigidity

Regular
No way.   My bff had a hot sister growing up (like literally perfect face,  nice body; she is in the top 10 hottest girls I've seen irl) and I would never even dare.   Plus, she was never into me,  anyway.   Even if she was,  my friendship with this guy has lasted about 15 years now.

Ascended

Joke
rigidity said:
No way.   My bff had a hot sister growing up (like literally perfect face,  nice body; she is in the top 10 hottest girls I've seen irl) and I would never even dare.   Plus, she was never into me,  anyway.   Even if she was,  my friendship with this guy has lasted about 15 years now.

Loooool? You serious?

Fuck your friend .. you think he wouldn't absolutely smash your prime sister if the tables were turned?

I'm getting strong homo vibes from you here bro: "my bff", "my friendship with this guy"

:wtf:

I'm concerned that my buddy would then know about everything I do with her and about my privacy

Also it would be weird to come to her house and see him everytime

And when we would go out with friends then he would be going too

It'd be awkward to for example make out with her when he's around

D.R.

Banned
I don't see how this is even remotely wrong, why should I care if my sister or mother got fucked by some friend of mine? I mean it's my mother's pussy after all, if she wants to sell it for money then that's her right I guess.

IcedEarth

Rotter
rigidity said:

I hope he gives good head and was worth it for you

Arjen Robery said:
I'm concerned that my buddy would then know about everything I do with her and about my privacy

Also it would be weird to come to her house and see him everytime

And when we would go out with friends then he would be going too

It'd be awkward to for example make out with her when he's around

she will only tell her gf's if your dick is small

and I've seen exactly the same situation work out for normalfags, if he's really a friend he wouldn't mind, you are still better than a jock who will beat and rape her

the only thing that might be wierd is the breakup because it might be hard to avoid her

also like this incel logic

"I will not start up a company, oh no, never, because if I do I will have to pay a lot of taxes and if I mess up the paperwork the govt will punish me really hard, no sir no companies for me, and I'm also a genius in business even though this would be my first company I already know wtf to do perfectly, oh yes"

rigidity

Regular
Ascended said:
rigidity said:

Loooool? You serious?

Fuck your friend .. you think he wouldn't absolutely smash your prime sister if the tables were turned?

I'm getting strong homo vibes from you here bro: "my bff", "my friendship with this guy"

:wtf:

Only on this forum would people say, "fuck your friend."  I think we had a nuclear sort of stalemate as my sister is considered hot by most of my friends.