LPMS & sexual attraction DEEP analysis (Pics)

i didnt even completely read this, but i think you shouldnt have made your argument so bloated.

its very simple actually:
1. a woman who can provide for herself and is good looking:
- the man needs to provide ressources for her and must be good looking

2. a woman who can provide for herself but isnt that good looking:
- depends on the woman, but most would pretty much rather have an more attractive man than a more wealthier man

3. a woman who cannot provide for herself but is good looking:
- looks of the man is secondary as long as guaranteeing her a lifelong commitment of ressources

4.a woman who cannot provide for herself and isnt good looking
- she will take the best offer she can get without being too picky on either

"provide for herself" in this case means adequate ressources for a comfortable life without a man (college degree), "cannot provide" means low level minimum pay dead end jobs or welfare...enough to live but not enough to live with enough comfort and luxury.

i hope thats what your argument is even about :biggrin:

And just like that this site has reached a new level of autism :lol:

Not going to read it all but from what i did it sounds like very biased unfounded conjecture.

IcedEarth

Slayer
this thread is a crock of shit women are picky in my country too where money matters a lot

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
this thread is a crock of shit women are picky in my country too where money matters a lot

why do you still live in that shithole

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:

are most girls picky lookswise or can a ugly fat manlet with a DECENT job slay?

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
IcedEarth said:

if you are in her social circle and popular yes

but even if you are average nonfat nonaspie with shitloads of cash she will still drop you for a poor bartender who is 5cm's taller

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

if you are in her social circle and popular yes

but even if you are average nonfat nonaspie with shitloads of cash she will still drop you for a poor bartender who is 5cm's taller

whats the avereage height over there? surprised to hear you say height is THAT important. even in the US in one of the most materialistic areas (southern cali) height isnt THAT important as long your 5'9+ and good looking. also girls here are obsessed with dick size

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
whats the avereage height over there? surprised to hear you say height is THAT important. even in the US in one of the most materialistic areas (southern cali) height isnt THAT important as long your 5'9+ and good looking. also girls here are obsessed with dick size

5'8" - 5'9" and I'm legit barefoot 5'10"

bartender, dj, promoter, drug dealer, club owner, the guy who's everybody is gossiping about = cool let's fuck right now

tall, dark, handsome, rich = jump through these loops pls

average, popular, rich = my gf's don't know you and it doesn't matter that they don't know you because they are rotting in a factory and there's no way for them to know you in the first place I'm better off with the bartender guy they told me he's cute because I get a "cool guy" and the validation/envy of my gf's

average, popular = asexual clown

less than average = invisible

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

5'8" - 5'9" and I'm legit barefoot 5'10"

bartender, dj, promoter, drug dealer, club owner, the guy who's everybody is gossiping about = cool let's fuck right now

tall, dark, handsome, rich = jump through these loops pls

average, popular, rich = my gf's don't know you and it doesn't matter that they don't know you because they are rotting in a factory and there's no way for them to know you in the first place I'm better off with the bartender guy they told me he's cute because I get a "cool guy" and the validation/envy of my gf's

average, popular = asexual clown

less than average = invisible

doubt the status and money can compensate for the looks and height tho. the money and status is most likely a compliment to the looks and height. 

girls ANYWHERE woudlnt fuck a tall dark and handsome tpye just because he doesnt have some gay bartender job. at least here thats not prestigeous in the least bit. he could probably still work at the gym and be making poverty income and still pull just as long as he has the looks and height

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
he could probably still work at the gym and be making poverty income and still pull just as long as he has the looks and height

gymcels here are labeled as a homo

and young women only care about fun and popularity, you can have a monster dick if no one knows you better to chop it off since you will never use it

In that last scenario I would take Greta.

Have a master of any subject I want to know about teach me anything over a year and all I have to do is just get drunk and PIV once a week. That is a low cost for such a powerful asset.