Brio

Slayer
Do you think using proviron 50 mg everyday will be good for some natural boost in T levels?
Well now don't say things like:

" inject T/tren " exc

I'm talking about how good can be for us lowering the estrogen with products like proviron,nolva or clomid.
protocol like

50 mg proviron everyday
1 cps nolva
1 cps clomid

or this will shut me down?

feg

Chad
apple cider vinegar and magnetized water

Lonoisagod

Incel
°°° said:
Brio said:
come on help me
if u have mpb then proviron will eat youre hair, proviron is orally active form of DHT
Legit.
And what is worse, P has no noticible postive effects. Its the same as drinking water and pissing it out few minitues later.

Brio

Slayer
Lonoisagod said:
°°° said:
if u have mpb then proviron will eat youre hair, proviron is orally active form of DHT
Legit.
And what is worse, P has no noticible postive effects. Its the same as drinking water and pissing it out few minitues later.
It's good if you want to improve your libido
[hr]
so should I use just nolva everyday?

Lonoisagod

Incel
Brio said:
Lonoisagod said:
Legit.
It's good if you want to improve your libido
[hr]
so should I use just nolva everyday?
Clomid would also increase your libido, the only thing you'd have to look out for is the imblanace that would come forth because of it.
Using nolvadex once in a while is good, not everyday.
[hr]
°°° said:
Lonoisagod said:
Legit.
Well it wont do nothing for muscle gain, but can give strenght/drynees/aggresivinees etc, it´s good for combat sport sometimes but i dont see why use it tho

he should look to naturally get his hormonal system in harmonie
Most people reported little to no results from using P..
But to each their own, I guess.

Brio

Slayer
°°° said:
Lonoisagod said:
Legit.
Well it wont do nothing for muscle gain, but can give strenght/drynees/aggresivinees etc, it´s good for combat sport sometimes but i dont see why use it tho

he should look to naturally get his hormonal system in harmonie

Also lol at people here that tells other to take clomid just for the fun for months, it´s not an easy soft med that u can pop like smarties it can fuck up the view if take in high doses over months
Bro I need something to make my face less puffier and I think estrogen are one of the main cause.

Or maybe I should just inject Tren and see the tricks.

BTW I know proviron is good for sex too. Like I said I just want to get leaner and dry

Brio

Slayer
Dan said:
Lonoisagod said:
Clomid would also increase your libido, the only thing you'd have to look out for is the imblanace that would come forth because of it.
Using nolvadex once in a while is good, not everyday.
[hr]

Most people reported little to no results from using P..
But to each their own, I guess.
Who is most people? Why are you just throwing around bullshit 'facts'?
Dan pls give me your opinion. As I said I'm doing this to looksmax.

Brio

Slayer
Dan said:
Brio said:
Dan pls give me your opinion. As I said I'm doing this to looksmax.
You could try some Proviron, 25mg a day, I have lots of pharmacy Proviron for sale if you're interested. Don't mess with Arimidex, Aromasin, Clomid or Nolvadex.
Why no arimidex?
How real are the side effects?

Brio

Slayer
Dan said:
Brio said:
Why no arimidex?
How real are the side effects?
Because you should avoid using cancer drugs unless absolutely necessary Brio, plus unless you're injecting Test there's a good chance you will take your Estrogen down too low or crash it completely if you use an AI which will make you feel like shit.
What do you mean by feel like shit? Depression?

Brio

Slayer
Dan said:
°°° said:
Dan you are a slayer with knowledge incelbrah mirrin wanted to say the same but people here dont believe me because i dont have halo
:giggle:  Of course they would believe you and if they questioned it they could just Google it to confirm that you are correct.
Dan I'm going to use 50 mg proviron for about 50 days. Then at the end I want to use some nolva and clomid

feg

Chad
do you even know how high your E is?

you said you work 12hrs in stressful conditions and you want to fix that with estrogen blockers

you are jumping to conclusions rather quick

Brio

Slayer
feg said:

you said you work 12hrs in stressful conditions and you want to fix that with estrogen blockers

maybe I'm just low T actually. MAybe Test E will help me at 250 a week

feg

Chad
Brio said:
feg said:

maybe I'm just low T actually. MAybe Test E will help me at 250 a week
no you got a shit job that destroys your body, change it

// Infolinks