• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOW T IS A MEME

anyone is tired fatigued low t if they dont do basic shit

Workout heavy
sleep 9 hours
do fighting
take 50 mg zinc , take vitamine d etc
eat alot of eggs etc 
and more basic fucking shit

if you actively do this shit you cant be low t impossible unless your a female you are just fucking lazy

you can improve your T off now by doing basic shit and doing what i wrote @"straightcel_l"

Unbeatable

Regular
I agree brother

wise man as usual

i remember you very clearly bro i was the first person to see your pic 

we made slayer dis0rd server together 2 months ago i am the mulatto badboy 6ft2 huge framed slayer

FUCK BRO FUCK ARE YOU THAT GUY the mogging machine 6'2 @ILUVKANDY 87 KG FRENCH mulato BBC? I remember i deleted the server cuz i felt like a subhuman owning discord server because it didnt suit a hyper masc guy like me, did you see my progression bro? from narrow jaw beardless but epic frame and neck to epic frame huge neck and beard bro im gonna nick pulos max bro how is your progression going? @"Unbeatable" 

BOING 747

Banned
actually legit
i remember when i was low t i did none of the things above
nowdays im on zinc omega 3 selenium and everything

Unbeatable

Regular
presidentelyar12333 said:
FUCK BRO FUCK ARE YOU THAT GUY the mogging machine @ILUVKANDY 87 KG FRENCH mulato BBC? I remember i deleted the server cuz i felt like a subhuman owning ***** server because it didnt suit a hyper masc guy like me, did you see my progression bro? from narrow jaw beardless but epic frame and neck to epic frame huge neck and beard bro im gonna nick pulos max bro how is your progression going? 

Indeed brother I am

how the fuk did you ascend so hard bro?

you look like a completely different person, barely even recognisable

yes brother my ascension is going very good i wake up at 5am every morning and gym 2 hours a day and boxing 3 hours a day to be a boxing champion inshallah. i am an extremely talented boxer and i destroy everyone at the gym i just destroyed a 6ft6 BBC beast last weak in sparring and ever since then he has been submissive to me like the bitch he is

AlreadyOver

We own you
Masculinity Crew
BOING 747 said:
actually legit
i remember when i was low t i did none of the things above
nowdays im on zinc omega 3 selenium and everything

Just fucking inject lmao

NICE  BROTHER YOU SHOULD BECOME INSANE AT BOXING THEN DO SUBMISSION GRAPPLING AND WRESTLING THEN DO MMA AND COMPLETELY DESTROY EVERYONE IN UFC WITH YOUR STANDUP SKILLS YOU WILL BE LIKE MIKE TYSON IN THE UFC BROTHER INSANE, I BET YOU MAKE THE BLONDE SLUTS WET ON A DAILY BASES BRO YOU SHOULD PM ME SOME PROGRESSION PICS BRO TAKE CARE AND KEEP TRAINING YOUR NECK , MIKE TYSON NECK = NOT GOING KNOCKOUT AND I HOPE ONE DAY WHEN IM A LOW INHIB SUBMISSION GRAPPLER IN THE UFC YOU WILL HELP ME WITH MY BOXING AND VICE VERSA YOU WILL BE UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION WHILE I WILL BE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION INSHALLAH MY BROTHER @unbeatable

BOING 747

Banned
Unbeatable said:
FUCK BRO FUCK ARE YOU THAT GUY the mogging machine @ILUVKANDY 87 KG FRENCH mulato BBC? I remember i deleted the server cuz i felt like a subhuman owning ***** server because it didnt suit a hyper masc guy like me, did you see my progression bro? from narrow jaw beardless but epic frame and neck to epic frame huge neck and beard bro im gonna nick pulos max bro how is your progression going? 

Indeed brother I am

how the fuk did you ascend so hard bro?

you look like a completely different person, barely even recognisable

yes brother my ascension is going very good i wake up at 5am every morning and gym 2 hours a day and boxing 3 hours a day to be a boxing champion inshallah. i am an extremely talented boxer and i destroy everyone at the gym i just destroyed a 6ft6 BBC beast last weak in sparring and ever since then he has been submissive to me like the bitch he is

anyone is tired fatigued low t if they dont do basic shit

Workout heavy
sleep 9 hours
do fighting
take 50 mg zinc , take vitamine d etc
eat alot of eggs etc 
and more basic fucking shit

if you actively do this shit you cant be low t impossible unless your a female you are just fucking lazy

Woudld this work on curries and gooks though.

Unbeatable

Regular
NICE  BROTHER YOU SHOULD BECOME INSANE AT BOXING THEN DO SUBMISSION GRAPPLING AND WRESTLING THEN DO MMA AND COMPLETELY DESTROY EVERYONE IN UFC WITH YOUR STANDUP SKILLS YOU WILL BE LIKE MIKE TYSON IN THE UFC BROTHER INSANE, I BET YOU MAKE THE BLONDE SLUTS WET ON A DAILY BASES BRO YOU SHOULD PM ME SOME PROGRESSION PICS BRO TAKE CARE AND KEEP TRAINING YOUR NECK , MIKE TYSON NECK = NOT GOING KNOCKOUT AND I HOPE ONE DAY WHEN IM A LOW INHIB SUBMISSION GRAPPLER IN THE UFC YOU WILL HELP ME WITH MY BOXING AND VICE VERSA YOU WILL BE UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION WHILE I WILL BE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION INSHALLAH MY BROTHER @unbeatable

Yes brother, I will, your ascension is incredible how the fuk did you do it? I have mastered boxing and I agree im gonna do grappling and do bjj so i can be a complete fighter like jon jones

And of course i will need to be a beast at all types of striking so I will strength my shin and go mui thai gym

I will be an unmoggable warrior, destroying everyone like there is no tomorrow and i will win the fight before it even started using my piercing hunter eyes that will take them into submission

Why?
Because thats my nature. Im a winner. I am destined for greatness like you with your badboy warrior frame plus skull. I measured my wingspan recently and its a godly 6ft6.5 which for my weight class is insane. cant wait to destroy worthless nobody subhumans for my enjoyment because of how superior i am. Gotta stay on the grind though and be a man of discipline

Yes my brother m-m-m-muh genetics

Its all the will , the desire to be a ruthless warrior
there is no shock in me that people for example in dagestan are all warriors
you need to have this desire mike tyson woke up at fucking 05:00 EVERY DAY
muh muh he is genticly blessed he worked his fucking ass off to too

NO PAIN NO GAIN 
NO PAIN NO GAIN
NO PAIN NO GAIN
NO PAIN NO GAIN

I love the pain i love the feeling you have to love this bro 
I RUN 3 TIMES A WEEK AND I SPRINT 2 TIMES A WEEK + GYM 4 TIMES A WEEK+ 3 TIMES KICKBOX 3 TIMES GRAPPLING 
NO PAIN NO GAIN

WE WILL TRAIN SOON TOGETHER BRO DESTROYING FUCKING EVERYONE WE ARE RUTHLESS WARRIORS 
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Unbeatable

Regular
Yes my brother m-m-m-muh genetics

Its all the will , the desire to be a ruthless warrior
there is no shock in me that people for example in dagestan are all warriors
you need to have this desire mike tyson woke up at fucking 05:00 EVERY DAY
muh muh he is genticly blessed he worked his fucking ass off to too

NO PAIN NO GAIN 
NO PAIN NO GAIN
NO PAIN NO GAIN
NO PAIN NO GAIN

I love the pain i love the feeling you have to love this bro 
I RUN 3 TIMES A WEEK AND I SPRINT 2 TIMES A WEEK + GYM 4 TIMES A WEEK+ 3 TIMES KICKBOX 3 TIMES GRAPPLING 
NO PAIN NO GAIN

WE WILL TRAIN SOON TOGETHER BRO DESTROYING FUCKING EVERYONE WE ARE RUTHLESS WARRIORS 
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bean: :clap: :stare: