• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Low LMS oldcel manlet humiliated

modified

hairloss expert
Why would anyone want to watch this show? I never understood the fascination with watching shows where people get totally destroyed and mocked. Eg. American Idol.

Do people have no empathy for this poor losers? I just think it's mean.

lono

Banned
He would have gotten more pussy if he had whipped a knife out and stabbed that lanklet in the throat.

Poor guy.

Poor fucking manlet.

:crying:

IceCutter

Megastar
modified said:
Why would anyone want to watch this show? I never understood the fascination with watching shows where people get totally destroyed and mocked. Eg. American Idol.

low-t cuck detected

modified

hairloss expert
IceCutter said:
modified said:

low-t cuck detected

My T is through the roof. I still don't get the joy of watching pathetic peoples' hopes and dreams get destroyed.

If it was a show where Chads get destroyed I'd watch it every day. But it's the opposite. Just another show that gives Chads easy love and everyone else strong hate.

IceCutter

Megastar
modified said:
IceCutter said:
low-t cuck detected

My T is through the roof. I still don't get the joy of watching pathetic peoples' idiots hopes and dreams get destroyed.

If it was a show where Chads get destroyed I'd watch it every day. But it's the opposite. Just another show that gives Chads easy love and everyone else strong hate.

FTFY