Birds
Low IQ depression about being incel:

"My dick isn't big enough"

"I need height"

"If I got plastic surgery, I would slay"

"I'm just too anxious"

"I'm too skinny"

High IQ depression:

-Genetics are everything in determining physical attractiveness and only in the case of actual dentofacial deformities will surgery make any difference. You are fucked regardless of what you do because you know that basically everyone in the world gets laid except for you. If you are average looking and getting no pussy at all, you probably are one socially awkward weird motherfucker.

Lel

Gigachad
There is also epigenetics 

LDARing because incel is low IQ

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
stephen king said:
you fail to understand the scope of a high iq mind clearly by your posts you are low iq

both of those examples are in black and white with the high iq one having a more carefully crafted vocab

:popcorn:
I'm saying that a person with a high IQ and a low IQ will think they are incel for different reasons.

Most of the posts on this forum that I see are copes about how individual features like penis size, or chin, or eye area is what makes people attractive. 

It's clearly NOT just a sum of individual features. Many of these "attractiveness indicators" are determined by the several different genes of the immune system, as well as by hormone levels.  Another important factor is the development of the jaws and skull to ensure large airways and robust facial structure.

Plenty of ugly rich men manage to marry golddiggers and end up with beautiful children. If the face was just a sum of individual features that could be manipulated, attractiveness wouldn't be directly inheritable like it clearly is.