Low inhibitions and horizontal power is the key to slaying high E pussy.

JBoi

Subhuman
Let's face it, there is a category of men that dominate pretty much every social setting imaginable. From the line up at the grocery store, to the bar, and finally the high E cheerleaders bed. These guys literally just DO, they don't think, they don't let their inhibitions get in the way (most have like 0 inhibitions to start with), and they fundamentally live life as though they don't fucking care.

You can always tell the loser, because when plans or destinations are suggested, they pause to think about reasons or schedule conflicts that give them an excuse to say no. Slayers don't need to say no, because no one would dare ask them something redundant or something that would waste their time. If people have no problem wasting your time with shitty suggestions, it means you don't intimidate them, and that means you don't have enough horizontal presence to deter them from doing so.

If you're above 5'7, with access to GH, a tattoo parlour, and ways to get facial scars, you literally have 0 excuses to not slay high E pussy. 

JBoi

Subhuman
adrift said:
I could cut up my face and get trashy tattoos but unless the growth hormone grows my skull to slayer proportions I'd never have the same domineering aura as the guys you posted.
When you combine all 3, the chance for failure is significantly lowered.

Show me a semi-horizontally presenced, neck tattooed, and facially scarred non-slayer. You don't find one.

Anakind

King of Chads
Perfect physical development is all about a functioning pituitary gland.