• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Low-inhibition Chads killed a blackcel in HS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Investigators seize phones and computers of FBI agent and his two sons who were classmates of Georgia teen found dead in a rolled up gym mat after claims of foul play

the chads

the victim

they probably killed him just for fun or for something trivial

dad is an fbi agent and raised them to be aggressive and confrontational

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
LMAO did they serious roll him into that???

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
they were probably slaying all the prime jb and teachers too

dota2

Regular
was it at gym for whites only? if yes then i dont see how they can be prosecuted

Timbuck2

Joke
This is what white guys used to be like before Jew media castrated them. I have a feeling there will be far more violence against ethnics in the west as whites start to wake up realize that shit colored people are parasites and target whites for violent crime at an extremely disproportionate rate.

Vintage white Chads in action:

Timbuck2

Joke
I love the excuse blacks and leftists came up with that somehow white racists are intimidated by black men's masculinity.

I'm sure the guy holding the dogs in that pic was real intimidated. :rolleyes:

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
note to stormfrontcels: we are not supporting this crime, it's fucked up. the thread merely points out how low inhibition these chads are

you can bet that if they can kill someone with no problem and just live their lives as if nothing happened, they probably approach and slay any prime jb like it's nothing

meanwhile you're still pondering how you will finance your 3 surgeries so you can make your first approach

developing early + low inhibition = slayer, in both senses

Timbuck2 said:
This is what white guys used to be like before Jew media castrated them. I have a feeling there will be far more violence against ethnics in the west as whites start to wake up realize that shit colored people are parasites and target whites for violent crime at an extremely disproportionate rate.

these racists are burning in hell right now, but i cannot help but notice how all the young guys in this pic look like male models due to low body fat and high T

look at their brow ridges and cheekbones

Timbuck2

Joke
dat feel said:
note to stormfrontcels: we are not supporting this crime, it's fucked up. the thread merely points out how low inhibition these chads are

you can bet that if they can kill someone with no problem and just live their lives as if nothing happened, they probably approach and slay any prime jb like it's nothing

meanwhile you're still pondering how you will finance your 3 surgeries so you can make your first approach

developing early + low inhibition = slayer, in both senses

Timbuck2 said:

these racists are burning in hell right now, but i cannot help but notice how all the young guys in this pic look like male models due to low body fat and high T

look at their brow ridges and cheekbones

Why are they burning in hell?

They dispensed justice.

Genetic Shit

Machine
That black guy was probably a typical nigger who commits crimes. So its not really bad thing that the chads did.

But how the fuck are you just gonna roll his dead body in a matt and not think you will get caught?

Copenhagen

Rotter
Timbuck2 said:

You do realize they'll probably start with you, right chink boy?

And lol at these guys posturing. They're gonna get so fucked up in prison they're going to come out acting like Reek from Game of Thrones.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
He probably acted like the typical obnoxious blackcel monkey with inferiour complex, eventually the chads had enough of it.

Copenhagen

Rotter
In August 2014, the parents of two Lowndes County High School students filed a $5 million lawsuit against Ebony Magazine after the magazine published a series of articles naming two students as possible suspects in the death.[8] The magazine used pseudonyms, but was otherwise accurate in descriptions of the boys, including the fact that their father was an FBI agent. The article used as a source an anonymous email to the sheriff's office alleging that the younger of the two brothers killed Johnson after learning that Johnson had sex with the brother's girlfriend.

No amount of stuffing black guys in gym mats is ever really going to make these Wasp Chads able to sleep at night LMAO.

Timbuck2

Joke
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Timbuck2 said:

You do realize they'll probably start with you, right chink boy?

And lol at these guys posturing. They're gonna get so fucked up in prison they're going to come out acting like Reek from Game of Thrones.
You love black cock. Cuck boy.

Severe Retard said:
disgusting

lol these nerdics probably felt threatened since their white women rather get fucked by his bbc than their frail nerdics dicks
Ethnicel cope.

Genetic Shit

Machine
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
In August 2014, the parents of two Lowndes County High School students filed a $5 million lawsuit against Ebony Magazine after the magazine published a series of articles naming two students as possible suspects in the death.[8] The magazine used pseudonyms, but was otherwise accurate in descriptions of the boys, including the fact that their father was an FBI agent. The article used as a source an anonymous email to the sheriff's office alleging that the younger of the two brothers killed Johnson after learning that Johnson had sex with the brother's girlfriend.

No amount of stuffing black guys in gym mats is ever really going to make these Wasp Chads able to sleep at night LMAO.

lmfao