scar_face40

Coper
Basically it's 12 attractive singles in a villa and they have to find love or casual sex in there.

I've watched all 26 episodes so far and it's uncanny how our views and theories are put into physical reality. I know so many people constantly berate us for being 'pessimistic', 'cynical', 'twisted losers' etc, but this is something else. It would be undeniably to anyone watching the show.

Onto what is confirmed:

1. Indians invisible to women- the Indian guy wasn't seen as a sexual being by the women at all. He was comedy relief and nothing more. Got no attention from the women, despite exhibiting PUA behaviour.

2. Height- The is a noticeable emphasis on height. Whenever a women is questioned on her 'type' or ideal man, tall is the adjective always mentioned. Additionally, one of the two hottest guys in the villa admits to lying about his height to round 5'10.5" up to 6' as it sounds more impressive to women.

3. Beta providers- Probably my favourite quote from the series from the sluttiest girl. "I've always gone for the bad boys, the arrogant ones, now it's time to settle down with a nice guy". Fucking LOL. The exact situation illustrated in many redpill comics. As it was, she couldn't help herself when presented to attractive guys and fucked them anyway.

4. Female hypocrisy- Sooooo many instances of this. The devout Christian girl goes in saying "I won't have sex with anyone in here, I'm too religious and classy for that". Ends up fucking the giant robust blue-eyed tanned skin slayer on live TV. Numerous situation of "I'm too classy for that"... ends up cheating on her 'Island partner' with someone else.

Two of the guys spoke in private about how they're having to lower their standards, and gets raged at by all the girls. The privileged white females expect to get anyone they want, despite looking average in some cases. 

The guys get ridiculed for styling their hair, but the girls don't get anything for having fake lips, breasts, eyebrows, inches of caking makeup etc. 

The shallowness of the female mind is unreal.

5. Female power- In all of the elimination rounds and 'games' that they play, the producers have picked the girls to be the deciders. The get complete power, able to reject, dump and mess the guys around at will. 

6. Disgusting without make-up- The guys are without a doubt better looking that the girls, even with makeup. When they take their makeup off, some of them are horrific.

7. LMS- Looks: The good looking guys are instantly swarmed by attention and fake laughter, even when they completely mistreat the women and cheat around with them. Constant mentions of 'XYZ being fit/hot/stunning ' etc.

Money: The 6/10 italian guys that came in only got attention from the girls because they have a facade of the 'classy rich guy' look. Lots of talk about men paying for everything in relationships.

Status: Girls comment on wanting guys with active social lives, party boys etc.

8. Low-inhibitions- Holy shit, this is noticeable. The guys with the lowest inhib are instantly the most popular. They are loud, dominant, don't care what others think.... and for some reason girls love it. Couldn't be because they're attractive could it be...?

There's probably loads more stuff that I can add but I've can't think at the moment...

-------------

And finally, what annoyed me the most-

One of the 2 best looking guys moans and whines about feeling like he's wasting away. Why? Because he hasn't been with girl for TWO FUCKING DAYS. Fuck you, you twat. People have lifetimes of misery compared your 5 minutes of 'sadness'.

The ugliest girl (weak chin, long nose), cries because it feels like 'no-one in the villa wants her'. No shit. You're below the looksmatch of the 6 attractive guys. Spare a thought for the 80% of the population uglier than you what has to put up with shit every day.
[video=youtube]

scar_face40

Coper
Victory said:
Women are primitive. Men are pathetic. Good read, thanks for the post!
Yeah, I probably should have added something in about that. The guys are shallow dicks for the most part as well.

scar_face40 said:
And finally, what annoyed me the most-

One of the 2 best looking guys moans and whines about feeling like he's wasting away. Why? Because he hasn't been with girl for TWO FUCKING DAYS. Fuck you, you twat. People have lifetimes of misery compared your 5 minutes of 'sadness'.
This should be the criteria of men that ER 2.0 targets

scar_face40

Coper
@LarryBoi

This guy is 21

This is the best looking guy IMO, unreal bone structure, perfect square jaw and cervicomental angle, looks better in motion.

This guy was a MM already

This guy looks better on TV too

Resident currycel, Omar

The hottest and classiest girl by a mile

[hr]

Sorry for the double post but just catching up with today's show and heard this gem from the hooknose religious slut:

You girls are stunning and the guys aren't all that...and I kind of feel that way now.
You pathetic deluded bitch. You're an average bird-profile without makeup playing around with MM tier guys...

Vertu

Incel
Watched a little of episode 1.

Most of those guys on the show look good (as expected with reality TV) decent bodies, nice hair and pristine grooming.

Highest male sex-appeal based off masculinity: The jacked black guy and the jacked hoop-earring construction worker.

Meanwhile, the females look like dogshit except maybe for the brunette.

scar_face40

Coper
Mr. Joshua said:
Im watching right now. All the guys are so FUCKING BUILT! The women are so subhuman though, it's a joke. 
Everyone is low iq too, like sub 80 iq jesus.
Haha they did some general knowledge game later on an two of them thought there were 6 vowels in the alphabet.
[hr]
Vertu said:
Watched a little of episode 1.

Most of those guys on the show look good (as expected with reality TV) decent bodies, nice hair and pristine grooming.

Highest male sex-appeal based off masculinity: The jacked black guy and the jacked hoop-earring construction worker.

Meanwhile, the females look like dogshit except maybe for the brunette.
Yeah, the hottest girl comes in later on in the series.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
They''re all on YouTube so you can watch...I never watch reality TV or start and give up quick...this is great though, it is all the theories on a show.

Jordan, Louis and Josh are top tier good looking...first two are more alpha though due to roid behaviour.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
If Jordan was 6ft 2 he would be the ultimate slayer. On TV in motion he is a god

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Later on in the series Callum Best comes in as well who is kind of a celebrity but a massive looksmaxer...tats, gymcel and three hair transplamts.

[hr]
He would like it here

scar_face40

Coper
WHAT THE FUCK!

Just found out Luis is 20!

LOL that I'm older than him and look like a pale stick

Also, look at Omar getting amogged here. He's on the same floor level shaking hands lol

Copenhagen

Slayer
I would hate to be in the same room let alone the same island (the UK I mean) with these people

sasuke69

Subhuman
Literally every single one of those guys have the same exact haircut...

Sides buzzed and hair on top

Gandharva

Banned
none of those guys are above a 7.told u womens standards for chad is low.chad is a 6/10 guy with a jacked body.

Datjaw

Banned
Holy fuck at Luis being only 20! I thought he was at least 30 when I first seen him in the video 

guy is the definition of a low IQ slayer, when you look like he does your only goal in life and what others expect of you is too smash multiple girls a week.