Vertu

Incel
Lots of us are unhappy, unsatisfied and depressed when we really shouldn't be.

Take me for example:

-> 6'2+

-> Golden skinned, non-ethnic.

-> DOM/STM well developed face.

-> Top-tier charisma.

-> Low as fuck inhibitions.

-> High level of intellect.

-> Born in a prosperous country, to cool good looking parents.

My circumstances are literally 1 in 10,000,000 now that I think about it. I (or any of us) could have EASILY been born as some sub 5 Vietnamese guy living in the slums, or some malnourished African who will never get to suck on some prime white pussy in his life, or even a nerdy unathletic 5'5 guy wearing glasses living in some shithole in North Scotland.

The people on this forum are a generation of whiny pussies. Some of us have ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM to complain or demand for more.

Gandharva

Banned
legit thread.I feel very lucky to be me,despite my drawbacks.it could be worse.always.  imagine being a slave or something.or a child worker in peruvian mines.

Vertu

Incel
Gandharva said:
legit thread.I feel very lucky to be me,despite my drawbacks.it could be worse.always.  imagine being a slave or something.or a child worker in peruvian mines.
Legit.

Imagine being a fucking 5'3 Indian living in Minnesota or something. Imagine being a fucking bug-eyed Jew living in Seattle.

It's time we started looking at the positives folks.

Gandharva

Banned
REALVertu said:
Gandharva said:
Legit.

Imagine being a fucking 5'3 Indian living in Minnesota or something. Imagine being a fucking bug-eyed Jew living in Seattle.

It's time we started looking at the positives folks.

its what kept me alive despite my struggles and horrible life.imagine being a 5'3 incel in north china.imaine bieng  plantation worker in peru ith not only ugly looks but that drugdealers force you to work for them or your ugly amerindian wife will be shot.

imagine all kinds of shit.imagine being born centuries ago,as a slave in oman from zanzibar,toiling in the heat and being castrated  by arabs only eating scraps  .

Gandharva

Banned
all of us here have the possibility to make our lots better and looksmax but also live a stress free lifestyle making a bit of money.it may require patience and hardhsip but the possibility is there for all.

not so for some starving black kid in zimbabwe  .

if you tasted white 6+pussy youre living a better life than 99% of humans to ever live.

Vertu

Incel
Gandharva said:
imagine being born centuries ago,as a slave in oman from zanzibar,toiling in the heat and being castrated  by arabs only eating scraps  .
This is a MASSIVE one that I forgot to include in my thread.

Being young in the 21st century = you already have it made.

Currycel said:
Oh and you DO NOT have a high IQ. You're just deluded. It's high average at the very best but realisticly probably below average. Or answer me this, are you validectorian at your university? Do you go to the best university of your coutry? Or at the very least, do you constantly get the best score on your classes?
He's 80/90 range IQ. Smart people solve their problems and invent shit. He'd be already with a looksmatched at the very least if he was really high IQ.

Currycel said:
Just lol at having to compare yourself to subharan Africans and peruan factory workers to feel good about yourself
GOLD

Gandharva

Banned
Currycel said:
TYou're fucking annoying and mentally ill. Unfortunately factory workers in Peru have happier lives than you because of that. Every post you make is about bragging and belittering other people. I'm 5'5, ethnic, with small dick. If I had your stats I would at the very least be ripped. Fuck off this site, no one wants to read your shitposts. 

Oh and you DO NOT have a high IQ. You're just deluded. It's high average at the very best but realisticly probably below average. Or answer me this, are you validectorian at your university? Do you go to the best university of your coutry? Or at the very least, do you constantly get the best score on your classes?

Just lol at having to compare yourself to subharan Africans and peruan factory workers to feel good about yourself
what are my stats?Im 5'9...im a twink...broad shoulders yes but still T rex arms and a ectomorphic metabolism..Im mentally ill as you said..and it runs in the family(my dad didn't go outside for ten years,he thought the buildings would fall on him,he had a hot blonde wife to take care of him though)..my Face may be extremely DOM but contrary to this sites bullshit claims DOMness is a negative with women and DOM slayers slay in spite of their dom features not because of it.my face is shit most of the time because of a condition you dont have to deal with.atleast you look like the same person everyday.Ive had coworkers pass me in the street because they didn't know it was me lmao 

I don't deny my life is shit so what are u bitching on and on about?atleast I try to have a positive perspective despite life shitting on me constantely.youre probabely average looking,ethnic and could get a ethnic gf but want some white whore cheerleader so you call yourself incel.you wouldn't survive a day in my shoes.

oh youre not worshipped for your looks boohoo

You wouldeve commited suicide if you even went thru 1/4 of what I go thru let alone severe mental illness and OCD.if I compare myself to the worst to give myself hope who are u to put me down?you want people on your level because youre a miserable sack of shit.

mvp

evergreen
Birds
Vertu said:
nerdy unathletic 5'5 guy wearing glasses living in some shithole in North Scotland.

lol

HEROIN

Chad
It's true though, there are plenty of things we take for granted and don't realize how much they mean until  we lose them. Then if we regain them we are grateful for a short period and go back to our previous state. You should set apart 5 minutes of your day and be grateful and appreciate the little that you do have.

nono

Slayer
Some people on this site have legitimate reasons to be unhappy though.

Anakind

King of Chads
I take my life as a burden rather than a grant.