• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lost 2 of my fwbs in one week

normiecope

Regular
I lost 8 of mine just an hour ago

thank goodness incels on lookism.net can appreciate these feels

Girl #1,

Went over this week to fuck, It was going good but she wanted me to eat her pussy, I only do that when im drunk or high, I refused , she freaked out and kicked me out .

Girl #2

I haven't talked to her in a while, she invites me to the club, we dance dirty and make out, the next day she realizes we'll never date and that I was the first guy she fucked without dating first. She was freaking out and crying all day, we cut contacts with each other

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Nothereforlong said:
Girl #1,

Went over this week to fuck, It was going good but she wanted me to eat her pussy, I only do that when im drunk or high, I refused , she freaked out and kicked me out .

Girl #2

I haven't talked to her in a while, she invites me to the club, we dance dirty and make out, the next day she realizes we'll never date and that I was the first guy she fucked without dating first. She was freaking out and crying all day, we cut contacts with each other

Respect for not eating pussy. That 2nd bitch is a typical whore

Foxx

Average Guy
Nothereforlong said:
Girl #1,

Girl #2

The more important story is how you became fwb's with them in the first place

Foxx said:
Nothereforlong said:
Girl #1,

Girl #2

The more important story is how you became fwb's with them in the first place

Tinder
i
n
d
e
r

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Nothereforlong said:
Girl #1,

Girl #2

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, I believe it. Girls are such liars, who knows if thats true

#2 Story is typical. There's a lot of girls that will fuck you once, but they won't fuck you multiple times as FWB because then they feel like sluts

fucking sluts

Foxx

Average Guy
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Foxx said:
What do you do after matching?

Either the girl asks you to fuck her or you run direct game and she responds positively

Please I'm no pua master.

What is direct game?

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Foxx said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Tinder
i
n
d
e
r

What do you do after matching?

You escalate into a hanging out, she's already decided if she wants to fuck you based off your pics not your text 'game'

Amnesia said:
Nothereforlong said:
Girl #1,

Girl #2

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, I believe it. Girls are such liars, who knows if thats true

Legit, but i kinda believe her,

her pussy was extremely tight and couldn't take my dick for more than a minute at a time

im only 6x5.5

she was legit crying too, her sorority sisters were calling me and cursing me out LMAO