LOOOOOOOOOL when women say this about their husband

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude

LOL you just know the guy is a beta provider cuck that gets vanilla sex once a week, the woman is in no way sexually turned on by him.

I have seen this shit on facebook as I get older and my old friends are now married. 

It's over for them

"Happy wife happy life" AMIRIGHT

BlueBalls

Machine
If your girl isn't a whore for you she's a whore for someone else.

#realtalk

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
BlueBalls said:

#realtalk

LEGIT, IF YOUR GIRL ISNT BEGGING FOR YOU TO BE FUCKING HER ANAL WHILE SPITTING IN HER FACE AND RIPPING HER HAIR OUT SHE'S JUST NOT INTO YOU.

You're not suppose to be her best friend, you're suppose to treat her like a sex object, lower than dirt, a cum rag.

Women dont allow beta men to treat them bad they fear mean beta men they will call him a misogynist woman hater etc But they find it sexy when the alpha dude is an asshole

If you beta men want a woman youll have to clean up your attitude or else you'll be alone forever lol

:cage:

I always cage inrl when I hear these thinngs

While it might be true for older people, for newer generations just cage

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I wonder if girls are actually conscious about their sexual strategy, fuking hot Chads but marrying weaklings

Herald

Regular
Amnesia said:
I wonder if girls are actually conscious about their sexual strategy, fuking hot Chads but marrying weaklings

They are VERY aware of what they do. But to them, its NORMAL. 

Women become gf's with bitch-tittied, fat men simply because they have relative money/status (which will ensure the cuck takes care of HER children, which both satisfies their biological need and preserves their social standing). 

. They will chat with him and do things with him out of duty, as some mild agreement they have to comply with as long as the guy is willing to pay for the charade. Its like having to live with a roommate, all impersonal and disinterested yet diplomatic enough to keep up appearances.

BlueBalls said:

#realtalk

:clap: