• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOOOOL actually legit post on inceltears can't believe it

QFT

Regular

Obviously they're still retarded and think this is wrong and girls will want you after you shower and groom. However, whether it's true or not doesn't matter. Either way the need for self-hate as part of your identity is still pathological and you need to ask yourself why you feel that need. (extrapolating from zizek here btw)

Sand

Banned
Incel tears is all soyboys, trannies, failed roasties, and mentally ill true cels. You are a tard

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
i've seen ugly guys get brutally rejected before, women make fun of male features all the time....

Unbeatable

Regular
Your signature is repulsive she looks like a dirty Male to female with aids

QFT

Regular
pretty_boy said:
i've seen ugly guys get brutally rejected before, women make fun of male features all the time....

:facepalm:

way to miss the point, I will tone down the iq of my threads from now on

Unbeatable said:

granted but she is still a pure jb, still worth more than 25yo women who mog her

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Unbeatable said:

To be fair.
This is true.

She is abhorrent.

Unpopular opinion: /r/inceltears is comprised of perfectly sane and well-adjusted people with happy lives. Poking fun at downtrodden is the most NT thing ever you can do. Y'all are coping.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
NumbersBigNT said:
Unpopular opinion: /r/inceltears is comprised of perfectly sane and well-adjusted people with happy lives. Poking fun at downtrodden is the most NT thing ever you can do. Y'all are coping.

Well adjusted people don't poke fun at people on the internet.
That's almost the opposite of "well adjusted".

Magnifique said:
NumbersBigNT said:

They did it in K-12 in my experience, why won't they do it on the internet.

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
NumbersBigNT said:

Being on Reddit is not NT
Well adjusted people do occasionally make fun of losers, but I doubt they routiblyr go on the internet to subscribe to material which makes fun of suck people
They also think that looks play little to no role in dating, a lot of them are coping virgins

pretty_boy said:
NumbersBigNT said:

Well adjusted people do occasionally make fun of losers, but I doubt they routiblyr go on the internet to subscribe to material which makes fun of suck people
They also think that looks play little to no role in dating, a lot of them are coping virgins

OK this is legit.

The Problem with incels isn't that they hate women, they don't, it's that they pedastalize women.

Not getting women or female Attention sucks, I don't wanna downplay that, and Looks is usually one of the most important factors of the equation, however having some fucking true self-esteem and dignity doesn't require Looks. (not Talking About extreme disfigurement that makes you look bizarre or unhuman)

Part of being a man is doing the best you can even in dire circumstances. Incels arn't men, they are whiny little bitches. Then again most of them probably only throw tantrums on the web so it's kinda excusable

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
NumbersBigNT said:
Magnifique said:

They did it in K-12 in my experience, why won't they do it on the internet.

K-12 means kindergarten to Grade 12?
I'm not from the US.

Yes, normies will mock weirdos in real life.
But they don't hide behind computers to do it.

They might use social media.
But not reddit.

pretty_boy said:
NumbersBigNT said:

I've heard a total normie talking about the wonders of reddit to others.
He said there's a board for everything.

pretty_boy said:
NumbersBigNT said:

It depends on what's meant by NT; being on reddit is certainly "typical" and mainstream. It's not really cool, I agree. But it's not weird either like this place.

I've never posted on reddit in my life. I only go on there to watch baseball/basketball streams.

Beholder

I just want to be normal
HQNP
pretty_boy said:

Legit I heard more brutal remarks from women than men about looks, though men can be pretty nasty as well but it's always towards women they don't know.

One girl who was interested in me once told me giggling ow funny it is a guy - whom we both knew and were acquaintances - is balding at the back of his head. I'm sure she only said that because I have good hair, but it left a bitter taste.

Recently a girl told me a guy - who is her friend, but is also kind of a slayer - has eyes "like a snake". As a matter of fact, he has bright green eyes. And it didn't sound like a joke, but rather as an insult, and she later apologised when I explained how insensitive it is.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Beholder said:
pretty_boy said:

Legit I heard more brutal remarks from women than men about looks, though men can be pretty nasty as well but it's always towards women they don't know.

One girl who was interested in me once told me giggling ow funny it is a guy - whom we both knew and were acquaintances - is balding at the back of his head. I'm sure she only said that because I have good hair, but it left a bitter taste.

Recently a girl told me a guy - who is her friend, but is also kind of a slayer - has eyes "like a snake". As a matter of fact, he has bright green eyes. And it didn't sound like a joke, but rather as an insult, and she later apologised when I explained how insensitive it is.

Meanwhile most normies will tell me that girls don't care about looks but it's clear that I'm now the only one girls like to talk to.

QFT

Regular
@Veganist keep stealing from my threads