cocoon mode, monk mode, whatever the fuck you call it. Everyone says to looksmax then re-emerge into society as a newly developed person, ready for pussy and friends and validation

this can only ever happen if you manage to max up to a 7.5 minimum!!

Most of us will looksmax up to a 6, a few rare ones will get up to 6.5 They are the ones worshipped here like orb (blackpill: no one here has looksmaxed to a 7 or beyond EVER)

I spent 2 years looksmaxing (dec 2013 - dec 2015) and for the past 2 months have been re-building my social circle amongst HS friends, uni friends, etc. Let me tell you it is HARD. People notice and ask questions as to why you've been in hiding for so long, they find it weird when you msg out of the blue, they may even see it as worming your way into a closed circle. Even new activities I've started (sports) it is pretty fucking difficult. People have been there longer than you, you gotta REALLY give off a comfortable vibe, relaxed body language, cracking good jokes, etc.

You better fucking be exceptionally charismatic and funny to penetrate a circle, or atleast have a resource you can share, like a car to drive them around or your own pad for them to crash at  :lol: :lol:

You aren't gonna slay or become a slayer. Slayers are 0.01% of men in society, you will at most meet 1-3 TRUE slayers in your life. 

Everyone I know met their current fwb/gf via social circle (HS, uni, work, gym, hobbies, etc.) that is the defacto.

If you don't have a social circle how can you even try for the defacto?

Slaying is a pipe dream and retarded.

The point is to looksmax to the point where you are capable of receiving genuine attraction from at least one non-fat, non-mutated women.

Dude just start with the slappers and work your way up.

I agree it's damaging to be non social for extended periods. I have a female friend who I play go with, who is not attractive enough for me to be interested in. It helps to maintain social relationships for purposes other than building up your status or banging.

assburger

Gigachad
Bukowski said:
You seem like an intelligent guy.
yeah.. NT as well.

surprised he got involved in all this shit to begin with.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I've been in monk mode for the past 6 years, I realize I like it better than socializing