Looksmaxxed, got approached, aspied out - lost girl LOL

MorphIncel

Slayer
yeah well,
went to the club, friends left the minute they entered (aspied out) and went home. 

So I was all by myself + sober. Didn't drink any alcohol, I am actually normalyy quite low inhibited, so I was in that higher end club all by myself wearing some garbage clothing lol

I danced by myself and all of the sudden, this girl from SanFran (I am in Europe atm) threw her hands around me, was high energy as fuck, danced with me, grinded with me, lead me to her group.

Other girls noticed it, guys as well. they kept staring at me like "damn, that mofo" lol

I couldnt handle her LOL, I was too aspie at that point. I didn't know how to dance with her, what to do etc. so she STILL was dancing with me but loosing interest after a while. She actually kept comming back every now and then to dance, etc. but I could snese the loosing interest.

A few guys approached her and lost her pretty quickly, I was the only constante there.

At the end of the day, I was too aspie and couldn't handle her. Maybe she was also there for just dancing and fun etc. I don't know. She went home with her american friends then at the end of the night.

MorphIncel

Slayer
Lance_Armweak said:
Unlucky slayer, up your dancing skills and try again next time.
Normally I can lead a girl at least a BIT when dancing but at that point I was so overwhelmed with her uber confidence and high energy, I didn't even know how to dance with her. I am just moderately good at dancing, she seemed like she was pretty good at it..or it just seemed like it lol

MorphIncel

Slayer
my threads dont seem to generate lots of views and interest lol

gentsupreme

Normie
MorphIncel said:
yeah well,
went to the club, friends left the minute they entered (aspied out) and went home. 

So I was all by myself + sober. Didn't drink any alcohol, I am actually normalyy quite low inhibited, so I was in that higher end club all by myself wearing some garbage clothing lol

I danced by myself and all of the sudden, this girl from SanFran (I am in Europe atm) threw her hands around me, was high energy as fuck, danced with me, grinded with me, lead me to her group.

Other girls noticed it, guys as well. they kept staring at me like "damn, that mofo" lol

I couldnt handle her LOL, I was too aspie at that point. I didn't know how to dance with her, what to do etc. so she STILL was dancing with me but loosing interest after a while. She actually kept comming back every now and then to dance, etc. but I could snese the loosing interest.

A few guys approached her and lost her pretty quickly, I was the only constante there.

At the end of the day, I was too aspie and couldn't handle her. Maybe she was also there for just dancing and fun etc. I don't know. She went home with her american friends then at the end of the night.
my life story

MorphIncel

Slayer
paulus said:
MorphIncel said:
You can't be serious. Autism
Im nt
Sure you are, I've never doubted it.

gentsupreme said:
MorphIncel said:
yeah well,

my life story
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

MorphIncel

Slayer
gentsupreme said:
MorphIncel said:
Sure you are, I've never doubted it.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
what are you laughing about faggot?!?! you're just described how you're in the same situation

I somehow can't take people serious here. If you are indeed in the same situation, well then...we need to figure sth out