Narco

Cuck
Some of us are not going to make it, no matter what.

Just got back from tanning, been doing this for a while. No gym today, my elbow is sore again. I actually look good. I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne – yet 30 million women rejected me – over an 18 or 25-year period.

I need to realize the details of what I never accomplished in life and to be convinced the future is merely a continuation of the past – WHICH IT ALWAYS has been. ...  I made many big changes in the past two years but everything is still the same. Life is over. Even though I look good, dress well, well groomed – nails, teeth, hair, etc. Who knows

The Blog of George Sodini

Narco

Cuck
Machiavellian said:
Age, and probably autism
So, autists of a certain age shouldn't bother looksmaxing? This should be made clear by the redpill community.

rigidity

Slayer
AMOGGED said:
It is not. I looksmaxed and I'm chad, you keep crying and say it's a scam. Cope harder while I slay, beta.
You worked out and probably started wearing better clothing, you didn't "looksmax."  Looksmaxing is getting gay LeForts done.

Narco

Cuck
AMOGGED said:
It is not. I looksmaxed and I'm chad, you keep crying and say it's a scam. Cope harder while I slay, beta.
I am omega not beta, you don't understand it. What about the quote I provided? Explain it.

chadD24

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
Age, and probably autism
this. if you have even slight autism traits(bad conversationalist, awkward, not funny, too serious) you wont get any girls even if your good looking. to get girls you need to be good looking AND have decent conversation skills/not boring/funny/not awkward/etc. this guy was above average in the looks department and women still rejected him constantly becuase his personality wasnt up to par. women dont need personality. they ONLY need looks. men need both.(personality to a lesser extent the better looking you are)

Narco said:
Machiavellian said:
Age, and probably autism
So, autists of a certain age shouldn't bother looksmaxing? This should be made clear by the redpill community.
Looksmaxing will break down the barrier stopping normal people from getting it and giving you freedom to develop personality with no more physiognomy consequences in your way.

Narco

Cuck
The problem with personality talk is that people presume it can be changed, which apparently was not possible for Sodini.

Browcel

Chad
Gotta feel bad for this guy... Trying to gymcel as an old man.

rigidity

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
Narco said:
Machiavellian said:
Age, and probably autism
Looksmaxing will break down the barrier stopping normal people from getting it and giving you freedom to develop personality with no more physiognomy consequences in your way.
but dat autism happens due to genetic brain abnormality...you'll still get judged.

Your borderline fucked past a certain age to really change personality, lookmax too late and you lost the chance for physiognomic reconditioning

rigidity

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
You're borderline fucked past a certain age to really change personality, lookmax too late and you lost the chance for physiognomic reconditioning
Oh yeah, keep coping that your retardation isn't genetic, buddy.  Keep coping.

Do you really believe people are blank slates like that?
[hr]
Simon Nessman said:
Machiavellian said:
Your borderline fucked past a certain age to really change personality, lookmax too late and you lost the chance for physiognomic reconditioning
What age?
He's full of shit.  He's probably been hired by some plastic surgeon to advertise here.

Simon Nessman said:
Machiavellian said:
What age?
Neurplasticity is always occuring but is very slow past 25-30

So if your already 30 your personality is locked almost.
[hr]
rigidity said:
He's full of shit.  He's probably been hired by some plastic surgeon to advertise here.
If I was paid by a plastic surgeon would I be making threads in looksmaxing about bone remodeling to actually grow your ramus and mew a better midface?

Guess I am paid by Mew now.