Looksmaxing and summer classes

stamaster21

Slayer
So ive been goign to track 3 times a week and doing a 40 minute workout 4 times a week. The fran chick said she was going on a summer trips hasn't contacted me and its been like 30 days, im guessing thats a lost cause. Then another prospect i called up two weeks ago, called me a dirty dog because i texted, when we gona get together sexy your hips don't lie, and said she isn't some hoe. She said first you said you wana take me out to a concert now you talking about my hips, you need to learn to treat women like a lady. Now its the first day of summer class i get in late iam the best looking guy in the class, all i see are smiles and hair flipping.And i sit behind a sexy bodied latina who is the best looking in the class, 6.2/10 face and a 8.5/10 body.

This girl keeps braking her neck to look at me, so iam like im not making a move still at least 5 classes in, gona get a lay of the land. Because its a nice time to meet people and make friends. So at the end of class she drops her calulator and i pick it up she smiles and stares at me for like 3 seconds. Im thinking what is the best way to seduce her. Iam like don't do any thing her mind will run wild, wait for maybe 5 classes to pass bye.

stamaster21

Slayer
The Masked Magician said:
I'm sorry for your loss
Ye wanted that fran chick bad, sporty and sexy looking, i told my brother 30 days no girl goes on a trip for 30 days. My brother tells me its the summer people go on vacation. I told him what are the chances of a trip taking more than 30 days. She said she ould contact me when she got back, i left her a voice mail message and one text once it reached about day 18.