Looksmaxed Chris Pratt = ideal slayer in the USA.

SeriousM

Normie
Chris Pratt has the look and personality of the type of guy that would be the Chad on most college campuses and do well with a good number of prime girls. Unlike Henry Cavill who comes off as a bit more shy, Pratt is more of an outgoing and perfectly goofy type of guy that just has the cool factor working for him.

In college he would likely be the fraternity brother that is partying hard and being sought after by sorority sisters. Pratt has that perfect mix of personality and looks to do well with most prime girls. Put him in any major college campus known for having hot girls like Arizona St and he would absolutely slay.

All girls from good looking ethnic women to prime and rich white girls would like him. The guy has the type of look that would attract hot girls from various backgrounds. Pratt seems like one of those super chill white guys that would be liked by ghetto blacks, rich whites, and various ethnics because he would be cool with all of them. Instead of some bad boy type that tries to overcompensate, he would be that guy that always brings the party and has hot girls openly flirting with him.

SeriousM

Normie
Furby said:
LostTuna said:
"tagged along with my mom to go shopping at the costco in MDR and the person checkin receipts as u leave was this somewhat cute tall black girl

Stopped reading right there.  Just LOL @getting attention from a black girl.  Somewhat cute?  Nigga pleazzzz.  Unless a girl looks like the ones below then you've failed at life son. 

legit

heilsa

Slayer
Furby said:
LostTuna said:
"tagged along with my mom to go shopping at the costco in MDR and the person checkin receipts as u leave was this somewhat cute tall black girl

Stopped reading right there.  Just LOL @getting attention from a black girl.  Somewhat cute?  Nigga pleazzzz.  Unless a girl looks like the ones below then you've failed at life son. 

looksmax25

Coper
He's generically good looking, nothing stands out but that's good as guys who stand out too much can sometimes intimidate women. Plus his personality is great, he doesn't seem obsessed with his looks and is probably fun to be around. Even when he was chubby he would still do much better than the narcy BBer type as his face is good and he has height.

chadsingh

Incel
Pratt would straight slay. Insane harmony.

Legit I've realized I can stuff as much plastic and filler i want in my face but this natural harmony + god tier phenotype is unachievable pretty much. I look way better but like just not to this tier. Hopefully cheek fillers gets me closer

Jawanomics

Lookism God
He is a big framed, big boned god...he grew incredibly right

WetBackLuca

Banned
He has bloat prone face he isn't even that fat

Horrid fat distribution genetics.  Good face though

Blueman

Gigachad
Pratt is subhuman, hes all height and frame and girth, no face