• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOOKS THEORY IS LEGIT (LEGIT)

Bacher

Joke
Hi frauders and maybe the odd incel. 

I'm here to confirm that looks theory is legit. I was walking home from my seminar and I was paired with some really hot polish girl, she seemed interested in me at first but I was nervous as fuck as she kept eyefucking me and I then I broke eye contact. I started spazzing out and fiddling a lot and I accidently shouted at my tutor when he caught me off guard. 

So I was bummed out man. I just humilated myself infront of like 12+ girls (lots of hot girls in this class too and only 3 guys - both those guys are like sub 5 and probably post on here). As I walked home I thought to myself "I wish I had another girl to fuck than my current FWB who is like 4/10 AT BEST" So I was sitting at home doing some boring ass math work and buzz buzz I get a FB message from an old fuckbuddy

"hey wanna hang 2night" Now I was meant to meet my 4/10 girl but this girl is my lookmatch at 6/10 so Im gonna say "not much wanna come over" and then im gonna fuck her and then immediately post here. I might even try fuck her, then go fuck the other girl.  :inlove:

Harbinger

Regular