LOOKS THEORY IS LEGIT (LEGIT)

Bacher

Coper
Hi frauders and maybe the odd incel. 

I'm here to confirm that looks theory is legit. I was walking home from my seminar and I was paired with some really hot polish girl, she seemed interested in me at first but I was nervous as fuck as she kept eyefucking me and I then I broke eye contact. I started spazzing out and fiddling a lot and I accidently shouted at my tutor when he caught me off guard. 

So I was bummed out man. I just humilated myself infront of like 12+ girls (lots of hot girls in this class too and only 3 guys - both those guys are like sub 5 and probably post on here). As I walked home I thought to myself "I wish I had another girl to fuck than my current FWB who is like 4/10 AT BEST" So I was sitting at home doing some boring ass math work and buzz buzz I get a FB message from an old fuckbuddy

"hey wanna hang 2night" Now I was meant to meet my 4/10 girl but this girl is my lookmatch at 6/10 so Im gonna say "not much wanna come over" and then im gonna fuck her and then immediately post here. I might even try fuck her, then go fuck the other girl.  :inlove: