Looks/Status/Money = Love/Sluts/Moochers

Lookism is very real. I'm guessing it's safe to assume that you all know andacknowledge LSM. If not LOOK IT UP. Here's today's lesson from a veterinary redpiller.

Women are best analized like instinctive animals. The cognitive aspects of women is all hamsters and shit. Not worth your time. Therefore LSM translates easily into what women will see in you.

Your looks determine what women think of your nature. If you look manly then you are manly to them. If you look gay then your a gentle loving soul. Etc. I think looks are most important for this reason (and chances are, if you're on lookism.com you agree). A woman's hampster is eagerly looking for excuses to hold on to whatever lookism biases they can, so if your a handsome sweetheart looking type you can treat your ladies like shit, cheat on them, and they'll forgive you with some low effort bullshitting. This is the closest you can come to having love, but know that it relies entirely on your looks and this is basically a fantasy dating sim with an NPC.

Status satisfies female competitiveness and jealousy. It helps their confidence a bit and is certainly a bonus. With this though they'll willingly fuck you but they won't even have their hampster running. This is dangerous. Without looks to make them think they love you they'll feel free to cheat.

Money is basically just bait. It increases the hotness of women you score with and mildly reduces the faithfulness. With only money you'll drown in pussies alone. I can say that this is a bad way to live.

Having all three is best. Looks to make her love. Status to content her. Money to properly bait a hot one.

Looks matter most!

It's the main contender with looks for most important, but if you value having the girl be head over heels then looks are unbeatable.

The Masked Magician said:
How do even ugly people have sex?
Hookers or goldiggers if you have the money. If your powerful then you will attract sluts hungry to please a high status daddy. It's a disadvantage but getting laid is possible if you compensate well. You'll never get love though I'm sorry. Look at all those rich powerful old men who fuck teens and twenty-somethings and tell me which of them found love.

Your one hope is an ugly chick if you can put up with one who is low enough and knows it. I think Danny Devito may have done well with Rhea Perlman if your looking at the love game.