Looks, money, status. With Christiano Ronaldo.

I LOVE THESE "PRANKS" WHERE THE PRANKSTER PUTS IN 10000X EFFORT AND THE "TROLLED" IS LIKE WUTEVER.

REM

Cuck
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:
I LOVE THESE "PRANKS" WHERE THE PRANKSTER PUTS IN 10000X EFFORT AND THE "TROLLED" IS LIKE WUTEVER.

It's not about the prank, because prank itself is retarded. It's about what you mean to society (and girls) without your LMS value exposed, despite the other qualities which were his obviously good football skills and warm attitude to social surrounding, yet nobody gave a fuck about. He even didn't earn 10 bucks. 

I was sent this video by a female and she said that she almost cried when she saw how shallow people are. It's strange, that even girls are bluepilled by default.

REM said:
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:

It's not about the prank, because prank itself is retarded. It's about what you mean to society (and girls) without your LMS value exposed, despite the other qualities which were his obviously good football skills and warm attitude to social surrounding, yet nobody gave a fuck about. He even didn't earn 10 bucks. 

I was sent this video by a female and she said that she almost cried when she saw how shallow people are. It's strange, that even girls are bluepilled by default.
yeah i get it. but the whole monkey dribbling a soccar ball bit is just nonsensical to me. i cant respect that sport. looks like fucking gay ethnics riverdancing. but anyway, shows how stupefyingly retarded girls are.

Ideal said:
it looks staged actually, before he takes off his mask you can see some women start to surround him from the background

probably 100% marketing ploy by Nike
uh, theres a camera crew holding $10,000 cameras filming a guy in obviously-fake, clean-overly-layered homeless clothes.

but lol @ soccar monkey dance, i love eurocels