Looks discrimination from other men is much worse than being incel

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Being incel is fucking awful, there's no doubt about it. But I think that something even more infuriating about being sub5 is the fact that the majority of guys try to amog you and will ridicule you openly in social situations. Doesn't matter if they have a recessed chin or severe balding or a long midface like me. The worst part is that I even find myself acting shitty to other sub5 men, because they're the only ones I can insult and potentially AMOG. It's vicious cycle, and it's shown me that unless you are actually feeling confident and relaxed it's a waste of time to go out at all.

It somehow makes me more upset to know that my male peers reject me for my looks, since I don't really care for the opinions of women. Even though the majority of men are straight, they are instinctually repulsed by my face just as much as the girls who laugh at me behind my backk. All it takes is one second of them looking at my face, clothing, and hairstyle to figure out that I'm not cool and could never be one of them.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Legit but men discriminate on looks differently.

If you look DOM enough men will respect you even if you aren't aesthetic. Women want both.

igesio

Banned
http://lookism.net/Thread-The-worst-part-aboug-being-incel-is-being-amogged-by-other-males
cuckadoodledoo said:
It makes feel like complete shit. Not only are thry geneticly superior but they slso lead a far better life than you. Some of my friends are litterally slayers and it makes me feel like shit when im around them. The hardest part about being incel isnt not getting hot girls. Thats not thst hard as long as your not a manlet and are white. The hardest thing is getting amogged by others males and feeling like genetic trash.

cuckadoodledoo said:
darhet said:
Legit, getting amogged by other males is sometimes more painful than being incel.

its like looking at a graph of your genetic worth

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
But you arent sub5?

A

athmbyty

Most males I know can't rate men for shit.

As long as you're above 4 (with 5 being average), they'll judge your looks based on your clothes and hairstyle.

My friend called a legit 7/10 ugly because he had a buzzcut.