looks aren't shallow

carl

Slayer
something shallow is something superficial, something easily changed. hair, clothes, some aspects of personality.

looks run deeper. Looks are the worth of our genes, written on our faces and bodies. They are signs of health, mental acuity, athleticism, and social dominance. Our lives are an incomplete expression of this potential, riddled with factors like luck and circumstance. looks however do not lie.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Just LOL at most of the population not being good looking

They will fucking riot and society will collapse

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Heterophobic said:

It's always been that way though

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
Heterophobic said:

Well the redpill ( not the retard reddit version)  is spreading like ebola

highinhibcel

Incel
Wasn't this site originally about complaining about the fact that looks are important?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Heterophobic said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Not really. People have always known looks matter. The real redpill (hypergamy, cuck rates, objectivity of looks, etc) is not spreading tbh

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
Heterophobic said:
Not really. People have always known looks matter. The real redpill (hypergamy, cuck rates, objectivity of looks, etc) is not spreading tbh
Most delude themselves

UglyNormalFag said:
Heterophobic said:
Objectivity of looks is the reddest pill

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Pathologically Lonesome said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Objectivity of looks is the reddest pill

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Self perceived?

Brotha Techno

Banned
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk[/font]

chadimir

Gigachad
carl said:
something shallow is something superficial, something easily changed. hair, clothes, some aspects of personality.

looks run deeper. Looks are the worth of our genes, written on our faces and bodies. They are signs of health, mental acuity, athleticism, and social dominance. Our lives are an incomplete expression of this potential, riddled with factors like luck and circumstance. looks however do not lie.
dude this is fucking legit post right here.

this is exactly why the looks pill is so hard for people to swallow its too painful. one day, 200 years from now, there will be pills you can take that will make you look like an MM, everyone will get to look how they want. there wont be any incels, fat chicks, puas or any of that bullshit. everything will be equal 

this is a world i dream of at night. where everyone can have 10/10 looks and is truly equal. the strong minded people will be the ones succeeding. right now we live in a world where only the top 20% genetically get to enjoy life. everyone else has to cope and marry/fuck people they arent attracted to.

feg

Chad
no wonder animus was arguing with you all the time, who the fuck likes competition, you are a more functional version of him and you just got different obsessions, it's the same structure old wv beetle that needs to be taken to the scrapyard bs new wv beetle and neither of them are an M5 nor will they ever be

and I even wasted my fucking time compiling his mental retardation in exchange of him leaving you alone and that's because I wasn't a mod then

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Exactly. Appreciating good genetics and allowing good genetics to run the world, especially the dating scene is how it should be. Allowing other stuff to matter like status or money is what's shallow tbh