• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looks aren't everything.

Normal Fag

Sure, nice looks is a bonus, but nothing is more of a pussy magnet than confidence. This is a very well known fact that nearly all people understand (except you guys who make excuses). Have any of you considered taking PUA lessons, to bring out your inner confidence? Because to me, it sounds like your all huge chumps who are mad at women because you can't get them to play with your ding-dong.

Chad

Joke
Legit, i just go up to girls confidently and say hi, never failed me.

Franktank

Regular
Totally. Being able to have high self esteem even if you arent perfect will get you farther in life than looks. Confidence > looks

Normal Fag

just lol buddy boyo said:
Yea that's what I've been telling them they just think I'm a troll.

Today I just went out for a walk and there were literally groups of girls just STARING at me because of my confident swagger. I had to turn down probably 50 or so of the more bold hot young college campus sluts because I already have a 10/10 girlfriend and a 11/10 virgin girl on the side that I'm working on.

Sounds like a bit of an exaggeration to be honest with you friend.

yeah, just lol at losers that think personality doesn't matter. Believe me i'm 6ft 5 and am considered good looking and even I get rejected. What these basement dwellers don't understand is everyone gets rejected, but after you put yourself out there you will start spinning them plates. I know a 4ft11 manlet indian that spins plates like no one has ever seen, because he makes people laugh. These people that think looks matter all just have the victim mentality, anyone can succeed just put yourself out there and be yourself.

Normal Fag

Franktank said:
Totally. Being able to have high self esteem even if you arent perfect will get you farther in life than looks. Confidence > looks

Yes. This is the message people on this site need to understand, looks are only skin deep. And even if you were good looking, when you age and your looks are declining, how would you manage to attract women then?

FramecelQuasimodo said:
yeah, just lol at losers that think personality doesn't matter. Believe me i'm 6ft 5 and am considered good looking and even I get rejected. What these basement dwellers don't understand is everyone gets rejected, but after you put yourself out there you will start spinning them plates. I know a 4ft11 manlet indian that spins plates like no one has ever seen, because he makes people laugh. These people that think looks matter all just have the victim mentality, anyone can succeed just put yourself out there and be yourself.

Keep preaching. [font=arial, sans-serif]#Truth[/font]

Normal Fag

just lol buddy boyo said:
Normal Fag said:
Sounds like a bit of an exaggeration to be honest with you friend.

My FRIEND? are you telling me you DON'T see this happening EVERY DAY with all of your socially well adjusted buddies?
Are you sure YOU are a normal fag...?

:shock:

8/10 maybe, but 10/10 is a bit of an exaggeration buddy, I'm no gullible fool.

Jesus Christ

Regular

shitposter

Regular
Buddy you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.  Your best bet is to contact a mod and have your account deleted.

Normal Fag

shitposter said:
Buddy you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.  Your best bet is to contact a mod and have your account deleted.

Actually, it sounds to me like YOU have no clue what you are talking about. You need  :help:

modified

hairloss expert
You guys are mildly triggering me. I'm laughing. But I'm slightly on edge.

Fucking normies.

Normal Fag

Joncoping said:
Normalfag looks like you're typical egalitarian cuckold

Excuse me? Because I believe in racial and gender equality its makes me less of a man? It actually sounds to me like YOU are an insecure man who is THREATENED by females and other races. Not progressive = cuck.

Normal Fag

Scar Tissue said:
Normal fag why do you need feminism?

I don't, women do. I am helping them because I am a strong minded man who isn't threatened by equality.

shitposter

Regular
Normal Fag said:
Scar Tissue said:
Normal fag why do you need feminism?

I don't, women do. I am helping them because I am a strong minded man who isn't threatened by equality.

Feminism is not equality though

Normal Fag

shitposter said:
Normal Fag said:

Definition: The belief that women should be allowed the same rights and opportunities as men.

Joncoping

Regular
Normal Fag said:
shitposter said:

Definition: The belief that women should be allowed the same rights and opportunities as men.

Normalfag would you be ok in being in a one sided open relationship where your wife has sex with BBC Tyrone?

Normal Fag

Joncoping said:
Normal Fag said:

Normalfag would you be ok in being in a one sided open relationship where your wife has sex with BBC Tyrone?

Women never cheat on men, although men always do it. But when they do it, they're called 'studs'. And when women do it, they're called 'sluts'. Inequality much.