Looks are the reason why racism is always whites against the others

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
No hate and stormfrontcelling here, but I srs think that main reason behind racism is that whites are fat better looking than other races and their halo effect makes:
1. whites think that others are inferior
2. others think that they are inforior to whites

Racism towards whites is like calling a girl too skinny. She will laugh at it. But when you call fat girl fat will she react the same? No. Why? Because she is ashamed of being fat and skinny girl is not ashamed of being skinny. But why is that? Because fat is ugly and skinny is attractive. It's that simple.

Have you ever seen a white person who felt insulted when someone celled him/her "whitey"? I didn't. But what if you call someone "nigger"? Or even just "black", which is not even an insult really... They will rage. Why? Why they feel insulted? Why are they ashamed of their race? It is shame.

What is racism? Why races are taboo? It's just a race. Everyone is a person of colour. It can be white, black, brown... But whites are the bad ones. Let's face it. It is because they are attractive and thats why others feel inferior to them. Noone takes seriously non-white supremacy, because noone feels inforior to non-whites.

I don't mean to insult anyone, since I am not a stormie. It's just my theory.

Bojack

Lookism God
Jawline said:
No hate and stormfrontcelling here, but I srs think that main reason behind racism is that whites are fat better looking than other races and their halo effect makes:
1. whites think that others are inferior
2. others think that they are inforior to whites

Racism towards whites is like calling a girl too skinny. She will laugh at it. But when you call fat girl fat will she react the same? No. Why? Because she is ashamed of being fat and skinny girl is not ashamed of being skinny. But why is that? Because fat is ugly and skinny is attractive. It's that simple.

Have you ever seen a white person who felt insulted when someone celled him/her "whitey"? I didn't. But what if you call someone "nigger"? Or even just "black", which is not even an insult really... They will rage. Why? Why they feel insulted? Why are they ashamed of their race? It is shame.

What is racism? Why races are taboo? It's just a race. Everyone is a person of colour. It can be white, black, brown... But whites are the bad ones. Let's face it. It is because they are attractive and thats why others feel inferior to them. Noone takes seriously non-white supremacy, because noone feels inforior to non-whites.

I don't mean to insult anyone, since I am not a stormie. It's just my theory.

Gandharva

Banned
zero sence. whites are not a goodlooking race.most ethniks except asian (and some mestiza)women dont even think that.when ethniks do like whites they like med aesthetics  .

Bojack

Lookism God
Gandharva said:
zero sence. whites are not a goodlooking race.most ethniks except asian (and some mestiza)women dont even think that.when ethniks do like whites they like med aesthetics  .
Whites are ugly

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
C'mon. White people are the most attractive and that is the fact. I don't think that others are inferior. Jews and Asians have higher IQ. Blacks are bigger and stronger. Whites have aesthetic faces, thats all. Dark skin is less attractive than fair skin.

Gandharva

Banned
whites aesthetic faces?even most of the MMs posted here get obliterated by the ethniks Ive posted here and on sluthate.and thats the 0.01  %   .do you go outside?do you see whites?

Bojack

Lookism God
Jawline said:
C'mon. White people are the most attractive and that is the fact. I don't think that others are inferior. Jews and Asians have higher IQ. Blacks are bigger and stronger. Whites have aesthetic faces, thats all. Dark skin is less attractive than fair skin.
I'm not saying you're a racist but you're a racist

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Bojack said:
Jawline said:
I'm racist, because I think that people of different races are different. Thats how im racist. They have different qualities.

Darkman

Normie
Jawline said:
Fair skin looks a bit too effeminate, especially on men. Being pasty ghost white is not an attractive feature on either gender. I think whites have the highest ratio of attractive people, but it's not because of them having lightest skin color.

Bojack

Lookism God
Jawline said:
Bojack said:
I'm racist, because I think that people of different races are different. Thats how im racist. They have different qualities.
False claims, all races are the same, there are no differences! :redstomper:

Gandharva

Banned
add fair hair too.not even effeminatte just    a sexual and soft in a  childish manner  .

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
White men (and women) get rated #1 most attractive race in the world again and again and again. Studies on online dating show white men and white women get WAY more responses than any other race, this also holds for races other than their own, IE black males respond way more to white women than to white women - and black women respond way more to white men than black women.

Is this just an odd coincidence? I dont think so, I srs cannot understand how you could cope so damn much not accepting this fact, Its just redicilous. Be an adult and face the world for what it is, not what you WANT it to be, leave that to the women.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Fair hair are better on women, but worse on men. Non-ethnick skin looks better on everyone.
also
Why Korean women wants to be white so badly that most of them dreams about eyelid surgery?

Gandharva

Banned
last time I checked 50% of koreans have double eyelids naturally(this is the trend in most asian countries)and negroes and indians have big eyes too.hell sea asians and indegenos have big eyes.they  arent going for the round eye ugly white look,they want big cat eyes wich   are common in alot of mongoloid populations.show me a white ethnic  group with big almond eyes lol

I see people of all races every day. Most of them average. Suburbanites are always better looking regardless of race. Blacks are ugly in the projects and whites are equally ugly in the backwaters of the south. I think what you want to say is white famous people look better than ethnik famous people but irl everyone is ugly equally. All 4 of these people are genetic trash.