Looks are so important for everyday interactions

In every male social circle looks are the most important thing. The big guys can get away with shit while the twinks cant get away with anything without being called out.

Even in a social circle of just 5-6 guys, the most physically dom guy is the leader. In mine I am the best looking but it doesn't matter. For Being the alpha, SIZE matters. Size of your neck, your frame, your shoulders, your wrists, the deepness of your voice. Even if I try to take leadership role for 1 second or try to do something that another bigger guy would get away with, some fatass will call me out because he is BIGGER than me - so in his dumbfuck primitive mind, he thinks he should be the boss.

At first I think it's because of how people act, ie. The big guy is funniest, most likeable etc. But you've got to look at cause and effect.
They will conform to the role of most likeable if everyone laughs at their shit jokes, listens to them, doesn't fuck with them etc, cos they're the biggest.

Looks fucking matters so much. Not even aesthetics. Size, masculinity...
I'm fed up of getting no respect. Going to neck and wrist train like no tomorrow

Sekrets said:
you can only semi get away with being twinkish if you're taller than them imo.  towering someone even while being way less masc/smaller frame still elicits dominance.

Legit

Ponglenis

Slayer
tfw your bf is 8-12% and you look smaller in clothes because of it