looks are not everything

mvp

what
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
22,994
Reputation
8,042
looks are not everything


cunts say they care about more than looks, they really mean that. so they care about looks and additionally have demands to a mans personality, his money, his status. dont you ever get the false idea that you could compensate for looks, thats a prerequisite, except of course she wants to steal your ressources
who is in front of the mirror all day painting their face men or women?
do you notice how good looking girls form their own groups, excluding the ugly ones? 

for some men it may be just looks, but that isnt that hard to achieve with make-up and there are many low-bidder men, while cunts are picky due to their hypergamous nature.

dont for a second think women may be less shallow than men, even though those fucking conts legit often try to claim otherwise.
 

mvp

what
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
22,994
Reputation
8,042
ok, picture 1 cherrypicked escorts; want their ressources, no better options for the hypergamous cunts currently

picture 2 3 4 who said it wasnt possible to have billions of people even if women are picky as fuck, unplanned childen, which has ACTUALLY gotten worse in 2015.
children who were born to do child labor. children who were made to get child money. children who were mean to sell to other people :D

lets be honest there many people only got laid because of alcohol or LUCK PILL or they dated down.

virginity loss has no accurate studies, because people will lie and say whats more 'socially acceptable'.

and im not actually talking about average women, but legit top tier women you know those who wont date you if you're sub 6'3 8+ tall dark handsome etc
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
mvp said:
ok, picture 1 cherrypicked escorts; want their ressources, no better options for the hypergamous cunts currently

picture 2 3 4 who said it wasnt possible to have billions of people even if women are picky as fuck, unplanned childen, which has ACTUALLY gotten worse in 2015.
children who were born to do child labor. children who were made to get child money. children who were mean to sell to other people :D

lets be honest there many people only got laid because of alcohol or LUCK PILL or they dated down.

virginity loss has no accurate studies, because people will lie and say whats more 'socially acceptable'.

and im not actually talking about average women, but legit top tier women you know those who wont date you if you're sub 6'3 8+ tall dark handsome etc
this is exactly what autism looks like
 

mvp

what
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
22,994
Reputation
8,042
IcedEarth said:
mvp said:
ok, picture 1 cherrypicked escorts; want their ressources, no better options for the hypergamous cunts currently

picture 2 3 4 who said it wasnt possible to have billions of people even if women are picky as fuck, unplanned childen, which has ACTUALLY gotten worse in 2015.
children who were born to do child labor. children who were made to get child money. children who were mean to sell to other people :D

lets be honest there many people only got laid because of alcohol or LUCK PILL or they dated down.

virginity loss has no accurate studies, because people will lie and say whats more 'socially acceptable'.

and im not actually talking about average women, but legit top tier women you know those who wont date you if you're sub 6'3 8+ tall dark handsome etc
this is exactly what autism looks like
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]115.94 posts per day [/font]
[font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]you fucking basement dweller
[/font]
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
mvp said:
IcedEarth said:
this is exactly what autism looks like
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]115.94 posts per day [/font]
[font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]you fucking basement dweller
[/font]
that's ambition and dedication you maggot
 

mvp

what
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
22,994
Reputation
8,042
always remember

- women will leave you if someone better for her appears
- they will tell your the father of her kids, when youre not, sometimes even refuse to do paternal test
- they want to be entertained by you, while herself having a quite boring generic female personality
- you will end up paying more for your ltr than the scort equivalent so to say
- they will lie
- they will cheat
- they will steal(50% of your assets if legit married)
- constantly comparing you to other options
- they may poison your food and kill you in sleepm they may cut your penis off
- they may provoke you and if you hit her you're going to jail
- will claim false rape
- will take advantage, revenge if whatever
- you may accidentally or maliciously(yeah i took my pill) planned by her, impregnate her
- you may catch some stds she hasnt warned you about
- they will deny you seeing your kids, by a legit court order
- cost you money,time,stress,blood,sweat and tears
- you have to repair things that are broken in her house
- before during after the breakup will tell about and use your 'shortcomings' nd 'weaknesses', fabricate lies against you
- will cuckold you if sub 8 in 2k15
- will hit the wall and get ugly sooner or later
- your dopamine receptors will be depleted in a matter of time anyway 
- you cant win, there is no surplus in your LTR. even if it is and you do, it is legit very likely to be a pyrrhic victory.
- your oneitis for chad only good for one night is
- you all remind me of cypher from matrix.
- yeah, but she looks good on instagram with perfect angle,2k photos taken, best cherrypicked, perfect lighting,photoshop and makeup
 

mvp

what
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
22,994
Reputation
8,042
still not convinced i have some more

the wife will nag you, always bitching and complaining, always criticizing, how you look, how you dress, that you didnt fucking clean your room or left a sock on the floor
you all know how annoying your cunts, mothers sisters were
she will legit think she is superior to you, because you left a sock on the floor
womens logic: hmm he isnt that obsessed with cooking cleaning vacuum-cleaning haha i am way superior to him
women legit abuse psychologically way more than men.
they have NO PROBLEMS with constantly bombarding you with demands and questions and where have you been what have you done, and why didnt you do this and that
they have legit lying shitcunts personality, lying in your face, denying the obvious
everything they do has a hidden agenda to benefit them, thats why theyre so fucking predictable. you can predict that she will act irrationally always expect the unexpected etc
its never her fault etc
they get a sick pleasure of nonstop arguing 
they talk about the dumbest least useful things
always the same mistakes etc
emotional maturity of a 5 yo boy

when they get emotional and they always do, except they are those aspie females with a monotonous voice they scream and cry over problems that are laughable for a man
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
57
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
mvp said:
always remember

- women will leave you if someone better for her appears
- they will tell your the father of her kids, when youre not, sometimes even refuse to do paternal test
- they want to be entertained by you, while herself having a quite boring generic female personality
- you will end up paying more for your ltr than the scort equivalent so to say
- they will lie
- they will cheat
- they will steal(50% of your assets if legit married)
- constantly comparing you to other options
- they may poison your food and kill you in sleepm they may cut your penis off
- they may provoke you and if you hit her you're going to jail
- will claim false rape
- will take advantage, revenge if whatever
- you may accidentally or maliciously(yeah i took my pill) planned by her, impregnate her
- you may catch some stds she hasnt warned you about
- they will deny you seeing your kids, by a legit court order
- cost you money,time,stress,blood,sweat and tears
- you have to repair things that are broken in her house
- before during after the breakup will tell about and use your 'shortcomings' nd 'weaknesses', fabricate lies against you
- will cuckold you if sub 8 in 2k15
- will hit the wall and get ugly sooner or later
- your dopamine receptors will be depleted in a matter of time anyway 
- you cant win, there is no surplus in your LTR. even if it is and you do, it is legit very likely to be a pyrrhic victory.
- your oneitis for chad only good for one night is
- you all remind me of cypher from matrix.
- yeah, but she looks good on instagram with perfect angle,2k photos taken, best cherrypicked, perfect lighting,photoshop and makeup
Men Sent Their Own Way
e
n

S
e
n
t

T
h
e
i
r


O
w
n

W
a
y

legit

only reason to be around females if you are not required to for work, etc. is to fuck them (and only if they are making it easy for you, you have proof that they are clean, you are using birth control/condom/strong pull out game, you are recording evidence sound or video so she can't file false rape allegation, you never desire to marry or have kids, you have trained your mind to resist their manipulations)
Inhibition levels off the charts. Lol at using birth control and/or pulling out.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
@mvp

- women will leave you if someone better for her appears .... NOT ALWAYS BUT IT DOES HAPPEN
- they will tell your the father of her kids, when youre not, sometimes even refuse to do paternal test .... NOT HERE
- they want to be entertained by you, while herself having a quite boring generic female personality .... NOPE
- you will end up paying more for your ltr than the escort equivalent so to say .... THAT ONLY APPLIES TO MY COUNTRY AND NOT THE WEST
- they will lie .... SO DOES EVERYBODY
- they will cheat .... MEN CHEAT TOO
- they will steal(50% of your assets if legit married) .... IN MOST CASES PEOPLE STAY IN SHITTY MARRIAGES OUT OF FEAR OR COMFORT
- constantly comparing you to other options .... LOL YOU WILL CHECK OUT YOUNGER WOMEN AS WELL
- they may poison your food and kill you in sleepm they may cut your penis off .... LMFAO
- they may provoke you and if you hit her you're going to jail .... ROFL
- will claim false rape .... THAT'S AN IMPRESSION YOU ARE LEFT WITH AFTER READING CHERRYPICKED MELODRAMA ONLINE
- will take advantage, revenge if whatever .... SO DO MEN
- you may accidentally or maliciously(yeah i took my pill) planned by her, impregnate her .... LMFAO I'M INFERTILE AND WILL BE EVEN AT A GOOD BMI
- you may catch some stds she hasnt warned you about .... FUCKED ALMOST 30 HOOKERS WITH SOME I HAD BROKEN CONDOMS STILL NO STD READ THE STATS YOU MORON
- they will deny you seeing your kids, by a legit court order .... YOU MUST BE AN ASSHOLE FOR THEM TO DO THAT
- cost you money,time,stress,blood,sweat and tears .... IT'S A SYMBIOSIS
- you have to repair things that are broken in her house .... LMFAO
- before during after the breakup will tell about and use your 'shortcomings' nd 'weaknesses', fabricate lies against you .... IF SHE'S BORDERLINE
- will cuckold you if sub 8 in 2k15 .... NOPE
- will hit the wall and get ugly sooner or later .... YES
- your dopamine receptors will be depleted in a matter of time anyway .... NOPE
- you cant win, there is no surplus in your LTR. even if it is and you do, it is legit very likely to be a pyrrhic victory .... WTF AM I READING HERE?
- your oneitis for chad only good for one night is .... LOL YOU'D PUMP AND DUMP A LOT OF OTHER WOMEN AS WELL
- you all remind me of cypher from matrix .... WHATEVER YOU SAY BUDDY BOY
- yeah, but she looks good on instagram with perfect angle,2k photos taken, best cherrypicked, perfect lighting,photoshop and makeup .... SO WHAT PUSSY TIGHTNESS IS WHAT MATTERS
[hr]
@mvp

the wife will nag you, always bitching and complaining, always criticizing, how you look, how you dress, that you didnt fucking clean your room or left a sock on the floor .... THAT MIGHT HAPPEN WITH 50 YEAR OLD DUDES WHO CAN'T FUCK HER GOOD ANYMORE

you all know how annoying your cunts, mothers sisters were .... MY MOTHER WAS A PSYCHO YET I STILL LIKE WOMEN .... TOO

she will legit think she is superior to you, because you left a sock on the floor .... LOL MOST WOMEN ARE MESSY AS HELL

womens logic: hmm he isnt that obsessed with cooking cleaning vacuum-cleaning haha i am way superior to him .... THEY HATE GUYS DOING HOUSEWORK FOR THEM MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FAG

women legit abuse psychologically way more than men .... YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT IRL YOU COULD DROP DEAD IN THE STREET AND PEOPLE WOULD WALK RIGHT PAST THROUGH YOU AND YOU'D BE LAYING 3-4 HOURS THERE

they have NO PROBLEMS with constantly bombarding you with demands and questions and where have you been what have you done, and why didnt you do this and that .... IF YOU DON'T FUCK HER WELL THIS DOES HAPPEN

they have legit lying shitcunts personality, lying in your face, denying the obvious
everything they do has a hidden agenda to benefit them, thats why theyre so fucking predictable. you can predict that she will act irrationally always expect the unexpected etc .... THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MALE VIRGINISTIC INSECURITY LOOKS LIKE

its never her fault etc .... YOU DON'T DO JACK SHIT AND YOU BLAME EVERYTHING ON YOUR FACE, HOW'S THAT BETTER?

they get a sick pleasure of nonstop arguing .... AGAIN JUST FUCK HER GOOD AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THIS

they talk about the dumbest least useful things .... SO DO NORMAL MEN

always the same mistakes etc .... SO DO ADULT MEN

emotional maturity of a 5 yo boy .... SO DO THE BULK OF "ADULT" MEN

when they get emotional and they always do, except they are those aspie females with a monotonous voice they scream and cry over problems that are laughable for a man .... SO DO YOU IN HERE
[hr]
The German Dream said:
mvp legit as fuck
lol he's a butthurt aspie virgin
 

mvp

what
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
22,994
Reputation
8,042
@IcedEarth

so you dont totally deny everything(in fact you cannot) you just say that men are often the same. ok.
you disagree with some hyperboles(hmm i dont think they will cuckold you if youre sub 8, just sub 7; the t-shirt imo isnt green, its blue), respect for your analytical skills.
fucking respect man.
however youre not on my level you havent fucked prime jbs and i will put you on ignore, like sensdep has inspired me to do, you legit fucking bipolar basement-rat
 

mvp

what
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
22,994
Reputation
8,042
so here's mvp coming at you guys again

so i hope you have seen through the lies of the homosexual icedearth and are now ready for the next dosis of dehumanization of the cunt gender
women are dumber than men and should not be allowed to vote and have a freedom of choice
they are physically and mentally weaker, yet judge you because they think with makeup and hypergamy they are 'all-powerful'
look at sensorydeprivation. the guy approached 2,5k women irl. 10k online. 17 lays iirc
this is ridiculous.
take away the make-up, the high heels and women will come a bit down from their high horse.
you're going alone on the street and there come 4 jbs and they laugh at you because they outnumber you and think youre legit not good looking enough(sub6)
for me women are nothing more than irrationally programmed machines, for every input there can come some nonsensical output
they prefer dumb men because they dont want to feel its only their looks men desire, and being able to control the below average iq blue collar worker
the psychic driving they attempt to implement fails on users like 'Norwood Cemetery'
so they are denied and ejected legit upfront in the first place.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
mvp said:
so here's mvp coming at you guys again

so i hope you have seen through the lies of the homosexual icedearth and are now ready for the next dosis of dehumanization of the cunt gender
women are dumber than men and should not be allowed to vote and have a freedom of choice
they are physically and mentally weaker, yet judge you because they think with makeup and hypergamy they are 'all-powerful'
look at sensorydeprivation. the guy approached 2,5k women irl. 10k online. 17 lays iirc
this is ridiculous.
take away the make-up, the high heels and women will come a bit down from their high horse.
you're going alone on the street and there come 4 jbs and they laugh at you because they outnumber you and think youre legit not good looking enough(sub6)
for me women are nothing more than irrationally programmed machines, for every input there can come some nonsensical output
they prefer dumb men because they dont want to feel its only their looks men desire, and being able to control the below average iq blue collar worker
the psychic driving they attempt to implement fails on users like 'Norwood Cemetery'
so they are denied and ejected legit upfront in the first place.
:banderas:
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
mvp said:
look at sensorydeprivation. the guy approached 2,5k women irl. 10k online. 17 lays iirc
this is ridiculous.
I think that's bollocks, a guy like that should have nerves of steel when trolling a hooker

 

Lorebin

Normie
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
1,678
Reputation
0
I think that this is very personal for each girl. Like for example when a hot guy enters the dating site he gets tons of attention from women, while women also receive tons of attention from normal guys but they don't want it - theey seek the good looking ones.
But however who sits at such sites or goes into club to seek sex? Good lookimg women who are higly sexual active and bind their feelings to looks, they feel good with someone who is handsome.
However there are many girls who has like 2-3 bfs over whole life, propably waiting on someone "cool" to appear. Something that speaks to her heart is how free she feels and how the other person sees her - if he's capable of feeling love to her but also if he's not some beta loser. She'll propably be sexually atracted to the male no matter how does he look and give him +2/10 by her subjective opinion
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Lorebin said:
I think that this is very personal for each girl. Like for example when a hot guy enters the dating site he gets tons of attention from women, while women also receive tons of attention from normal guys but they don't want it - theey seek the good looking ones.
But however who sits at such sites or goes into club to seek sex? Good lookimg women who are higly sexual active and bind their feelings to looks, they feel good with someone who is handsome.
However there are many girls who has like 2-3 bfs over whole life, propably waiting on someone "cool" to appear. Something that speaks to her heart is how free she feels and how the other person sees her - if he's capable of feeling love to her but also if he's not some beta loser. She'll propably be sexually atracted to the male no matter how does he look and give him +2/10 by her subjective opinion
:cage:
 
Top