• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lookjism Is On Its Knees

Dirty Blond

Rotter
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
3,335
Reputation
21
At least it took a spree shooting to shut down PuaHate. Whatever's happening here is just sad.
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
3
Incel admin used to be receptive at the beginning when forum was made.They listened to suggestions and made changes.
Now they are just hiding because they cant fix shit lol
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
3,359
Reputation
10
Incels are too poor and NEET to own websites. It will take another NT guy like Nic to run shit and the website probably won't take the incels seriously, sort of how Nic did.
 

Dirty Blond

Rotter
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
3,335
Reputation
21
The next forum needs to be underwritten by a major benefactor, like a multinational corporation that caters to incels.
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
3
Dirty Blond said:
The next forum needs to be underwritten by a major benefactor, like a multinational corporation that caters to incels.

that rich ethnic incel who financed incelcon should have built new site
 

Dirty Blond

Rotter
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
3,335
Reputation
21
kibo said:
Dirty Blond said:
The next forum needs to be underwritten by a major benefactor, like a multinational corporation that caters to incels.

that rich ethnic incel who financed incelcon should have built new site

Yes. Incelintraining even offered to buy SH. 

I do have his number. I should think we have no time to lose.
 

flesh

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,975
Reputation
530
Honeypot theory is legit boyos. It's fucking over. They know who we are.
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
3
Dirty Blond said:
kibo said:
that rich ethnic incel who financed incelcon should have built new site

Yes. Incelintraining even offered to buy SH. 

I do have his number. I should think we have no time to lose.

he should take down this shithole and create new one
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
64
kibo said:
Dirty Blond said:
The next forum needs to be underwritten by a major benefactor, like a multinational corporation that caters to incels.

that rich ethnic incel who financed incelcon should have built new site

:rickylol:
 
Joined
Sep 5, 2015
Messages
3,129
Reputation
6
flesh said:
Honeypot theory is legit boyos. It's fucking over. They know who we are.

You're just a spastic, retarded white man who's pretending to be black,
obsessed with a white man on l00kism, endlessly trolling, being annoying, etc.

Yes, we know who you are. No one cares.
 
Top