Lookists/SH-haters underrate women

Severe Aspie

Slayer
The real average women from outside would be a 4/10 by s-h-hate/lookism standarts.

I bet if I'd post a picture of my whole high school graduation year(60 girls) very few would pass the Lookism.net 6+ bar.. and maybe the hottest girl would pass the 6.5+on Lookism at best.

sluthaters have no idea what the ACTUAL average 5/10 by real life standarts looks like.

and the real average guy is a lookism 5? 
:boat:

also 1-2 7s out of 6 girls is quite normal. 8s are legit model tier. you're probably getting haloed by seeing them in motion and emotions.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
GeneticDeadEnd said:

also 1-2 7s out of 6 girls is quite normal. 8s are legit model tier. you're probably getting haloed by seeing them in motion and emotions.
you mean the opposite of the hallo effect

Severe Aspie said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

you mean the opposite of the hallo effect
no i don't

Severe Aspie said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
no i don't
I am low IQ lack english profiency to understand what you read. repeat it please in more simplier sentence.
Your OP states we underrate females.
You claimed that girls in your school would be rated 6.5 max here.
You implied they should be rated higher.
I suggestested that you overrate them due to being in contact with them, especially in situations that hide flaws (not being able to study them because you only get to see them in motion and from some angles and also because they wear makeup).

Severe Aspie

Slayer
GeneticDeadEnd
Severe Aspie said:
I am low IQ lack english profiency to understand what you read. repeat it please in more simplier sentence.
Your OP states we underrate females.
You claimed that girls in your school would be rated 6.5 max here.
You implied they should be rated higher.
I suggestested that you overrate them due to being in contact with them, especially in situations that hide flaws (not being able to study them because you only get to see them in motion and from some angles and also because they wear makeup).

Oh then you just misunderstood what I wanted to say. could be due to grammar problems.

What I wanted to say is that

VERY FEW GIRLS IN MY SCHOOL WOULD PASS THE 6+ bar by lookism.net standards, and hottest one would  be rated 6.5 at best.