News LOOKISM, your financial advisor here has a update on XRP

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
great someone moved my thread to moneymaxxing so now no one will see it NIGGER ADMIN

Terminus

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Why buy it when everyone is delisting it ?
What are your insights that make you think it's gonna go up instead of dying ?

TheMewingBBC

DeFi got next
Staff member
Fiat currencies are collapsing America is burning

The world needs XRP
Lady larpers and gentle incels, here is an example of a high altitude level of ignorance in the field of crypto. Lets drop the bomb on Op

Wait for it...

Just a second...

XRP appeal is serving as a tunnel of sending transactions across the world at a quicker speed than traditional wire transfer, with the conversion from fiat and to fiat being at the ends of that tunnel. IT WAS NOT CREATED NOR PROMOTED TO REPLACE FIAT LO FUCKING L

Without fiats and financial institution, xrp serves little to no purpose

TheMewingBBC

DeFi got next
Staff member
Didnt even mention the fact SEC is currently on their asses now and will likely dissuade institutions from adopting them down the road wheter the ripple team wins or not, especially with decent alternatives existing

Didnt even mention the fact that the coin is practically the most centralised coin in the field and half of it is hoarded by it creators

Im dissapointed in lookism. Of all the coins out there you guys choose to shill xrp like youre ready to die defending it lol. It will probably go up, but to think it will pass 5 dollar each is absurd, and if it does likely the reason is because the entire market is mooning in the ten of trillions as a collective. In that case you profit with virtually any top 20 coin

Im starting to think you guys see bitcoin hitting 40k and ethereum hitting 1k and think each xrp should easily follow suit without understanding that market cap is the measurement of value, not individual price

Shapeshifter

Just fucking lol
Yup demonstrator shilling for xrp it's officially over dump everything

just_a_life

i broke my wrist i gotta ice it
Didnt even mention the fact SEC is currently on their asses now and will likely dissuade institutions from adopting them down the road wheter the ripple team wins or not, especially with decent alternatives existing

Didnt even mention the fact that the coin is practically the most centralised coin in the field and half of it is hoarded by it creators

Im dissapointed in lookism. Of all the coins out there you guys choose to shill xrp like youre ready to die defending it lol. It will probably go up, but to think it will pass 5 dollar each is absurd, and if it does likely the reason is because the entire market is mooning in the ten of trillions as a collective. In that case you profit with virtually any top 20 coin

Im starting to think you guys see bitcoin hitting 40k and ethereum hitting 1k and think each xrp should easily follow suit without understanding that market cap is the measurement of value, not individual price

4chan /biz/ is full of xrp shills - was honestly all i needed to know to stay away from that shit

legit dozens and dozens of xrp threads a day on there

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
Lady larpers and gentle incels, here is an example of a high altitude level of ignorance in the field of crypto. Lets drop the bomb on Op

Wait for it...

Just a second...

XRP appeal is serving as a tunnel of sending transactions across the world at a quicker speed than traditional wire transfer, with the conversion from fiat and to fiat being at the ends of that tunnel. IT WAS NOT CREATED NOR PROMOTED TO REPLACE FIAT LO FUCKING L

Without fiats and financial institution, xrp serves little to no purpose
no shit faggot, its a bridge currency and will be used by digitised fiats and save liquidity stop making assumptions about my knowledge u fat homo

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
Yup demonstrator shilling for xrp it's officially over dump everything
themewingbbc is retarded and hasnt researched much into the lawsuit at all

It is very obvious what is going on in lawsuit if you actually pay attention to every single update on anything and anyone involved

TheMewingBBC

DeFi got next
Staff member
no shit faggot, its a bridge currency and will be used by digitised fiats and save liquidity stop making assumptions about my knowledge u fat homo
Now what do you mean here by digitised fiats, still the same fiats like the dollar or pound or crypto currencies
Either way:
a) if you still meant fiats like the dollar its retarded to think the most centralized coin on the market specifically designed to complement the tranfers of fiats would be the one to replace fiats if your theory of worldwide currencies collapsing come true. If national currencies collapse, the lack of trust people develop wouldnt lead them to transferring something thats AGAIN literally the most centralized coin that could easily be influenced by big bodies of power but something thats pretty decentralized like bitcoin and ethereum

b.)you cant be referring to other cryptos its in direct competition with; xrp most valuable feature is its speed and crypto currencies are already focusing on solving the scalabilty problem or have various solutions and processes in doing so (bitcoin abd ethereum both have theorectical off chain solutions for scalabilty. Bitcoin has the lightning network with the expected speed of a million plus transactions compare to ripple's 65k maximun, dont even get me started on ethereum plasma and raiden network which would blow ripple speed reign from the crypto history books. Mind you they have the potential to process millions of transactions through off-chain means and private keys while maintaining decentralization. The very reason why ripple is fast, the way its blockchain is designed and governed to inherit speed is the very reason why its centralized. Plus so many scalable coins that have additional essential features like interoperability and a smart contract feature that ripple lack
themewingbbc is retarded and hasnt researched much into the lawsuit at all

It is very obvious what is going on in lawsuit if you actually pay attention to every single update on anything and anyone involved
Tell me where im wrong then if its that obvious. Drop any new info and sources that leans in your theory of xrp coming out of this as the top coin

TheMewingBBC

DeFi got next
Staff member
> is centralised
>lacks anonymity
>designed to aid the tranfer of fiats

Thinks it would be the chief coin or the "dollar" of crypto to replace fiats if crypto ever takes over. In the event of a global collapse its use probably wont be the equivalent of a "major" currency like in forex

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
Now what do you mean here by digitised fiats, still the same fiats like the dollar or pound or crypto currencies
Either way:
a) if you still meant fiats like the dollar its retarded to think the most centralized coin on the market specifically designed to complement the tranfers of fiats would be the one to replace fiats if your theory of worldwide currencies collapsing come true. If national currencies collapse, the lack of trust people develop wouldnt lead them to transferring something thats AGAIN literally the most centralized coin that could easily be influenced by big bodies of power but something thats pretty decentralized like bitcoin and ethereum

b.)you cant be referring to other cryptos its in direct competition with; xrp most valuable feature is its speed and crypto currencies are already focusing on solving the scalabilty problem or have various process in doing so while having additional features that ripple lack

Tell me where im wrong then if its that obvious. Drop any new info and sources that leans in your theory of xrp coming out of this as the top coin
> is centralised
>lacks anonymity
>designed to aid the tranfer of fiats

Thinks it would be the chief coin or the "dollar" of crypto to replace fiats if crypto ever takes over. In the event of a global collapse its use probably wont be the equivalent of a "major" currency like in forex
XRP is not centralized, the coins in escrow ripple is not able to spend, and XRP is becoming more decentralized over time and the ledger has no center node.
I don't mean that XRP is going to replace fiat, it is going to be bridge asset for fiat which would fix liquidity within in forex and any asset, I do not know if I said that it will replace fiat but if I did I was probably taking the piss i cba looking cuz I am gymcelling rn

BTC is super centralized, surely you know its a china coin with 65% of the mining has owned in china, And don't get me started on ETH, you really think this autistic subhuman team can do shit?

XRP most valuable feature is not just its speed, it also has next to 0 fees, meanwhile BTC fees go to $50 and Eth goes to $30.

As for the lawsuit this video is a fairly informative on what is going on

TheMewingBBC

DeFi got next
Staff member
XRP is not centralized, the coins in escrow ripple is not able to spend, and XRP is becoming more decentralized over time and the ledger has no center node.
I don't mean that XRP is going to replace fiat, it is going to be bridge asset for fiat which would fix liquidity within in forex and any asset, I do not know if I said that it will replace fiat but if I did I was probably taking the piss i cba looking cuz I am gymcelling rn

BTC is super centralized, surely you know its a china coin with 65% of the mining has owned in china, And don't get me started on ETH, you really think this autistic subhuman team can do shit?

XRP most valuable feature is not just its speed, it also has next to 0 fees, meanwhile BTC fees go to $50 and Eth goes to $30.

As for the lawsuit this video is a fairly informative on what is going on

>>Xrp not centralized despite having a closed membership-byzantine fault agreement in place that only allows an elect few to run transaction
>> says open source bitcoin is centralized
Lol, my brain is having a stroke from this extreme level of delusion. Do you even know what it means to be centralized? Doesnt matter if china miners are doing 100% of the proof of work, other aspect of ledger control, potential fork concensus, etc can not be influenced by an closed selected few like ripple with half of its supply being hoarded

Youre confused with your understanding of ripple, ripple IS ALREADY A BRIDGE ASSET, not its going to be. Also how does a coin with a 18 billion dollar market cap and 45 billion coins going to provide liquidity in a market that has a multi trillion dollar circulation daily, does that make sense to you

The off chain solution would diminish the high fees of bitcoin and ethereum. Yes the soy filled cum of that subhuman team gave conception to the second generation of crypto and granddaddied hundred of coins and tokens, i will take them over the cucks that currently getting their asses fucked by the sec

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
>>Xrp not centralized despite having a closed membership-byzamite fault agreement in place that only allows an elect few to run transaction
>> says open source bitcoin is centralized
Lol, my brain is having a stroke from this extreme level of delusion. Do you even know what it means to be centralized? Doesnt matter if china miners are doing 100% of the proof of work, other aspect of ledger control, potential fork concensus, etc can not be influenced by an closed selected few like ripple with half of its supply being hoarded

Youre confused with your understanding of ripple, ripple IS ALREADY A BRIDGE ASSET, not its going to be. Also how does a coin with a 18 billion dollar market cap and 45 billion coins going to provide liquidity in a market that has a multi trillion dollar circulation daily, does that make sense to you

The off chain solution would diminish the high fees of bitcoin and ethereum. Yes the soy filled cum of that subhuman team gave conception to the second generation of crypto and granddaddied hundred of coins and tokens, i will take them over the cucks that currently getting their asses fucked by the sec
everyone can run a ripple node and validatorand introduce transactions: if the transaction is valid (signed, etc.) it's guaranteed to be included.
Anyone can run a ripple node or validator and do transactions if it is valid

Did you even watch the video tbh
Ripple is a billion dollar company with the most experienced board members and highest lawyers and ex SEC niggas
They arent going to risk their reputation for a failed company losing against SEC with a shit coin
They know what they are doing
And I bet this lawsuit is just for SEC kikes to get hands on XRP escrows before making it a global reserve so they can fix the american debt
Yeah it is a bridge asset your right, but its not used by all banks yet
And all its coins will provide liquidity because you do not have to use full coins, you will be able to use fractions of a coin the same way you can with BTC so I do not see how that is a point if anything you should be saying "Muh how will it rise to 1000 it will need trillions of dollars of demand vs supply because market cap"
Fuck eth fuck that autistic cuck vitalik and his coin, btw if ripple loses sec lawsuit then eth will be even more fucked, that faggot vitalik is selling his eth like no tomorrow, a security it must be, if XRP is deemed so.

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
:stare:

honestly thinking of selling all my ETH after watching this
good good, drop that faggot cuck twinks coin

1610666809887.png