Lookism seems to concentrate mot slayer from all PSL

twisty

Banned
Seem like there were much more truecells at sluthate and puahate. Lookism seems to attract lowest amount of truecells...Even legends like Master Yoda and Jsanza are not posting here

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Misc takeover.
[hr]
The site is primarily gymcels now. But not in denial about it like on the misc

gentsupreme

Normie
you're right. we need to show the rotfrauds, miscers, slayers and normalfags in general the way out of here.

the PSL community is supposed to be a support group for incels\love-shys\forever alone's- not for  all those normies who actually slay, had hot gf and go to mainstream venues, but post here because they're little insecure about their looks so they to "muh looksmax!!!"

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
PSL has been around for at least 5 years, enough time to learn about looksmaxxing and to do it already, everyone involved in this community by now should at least be getting laid.

New Poster

JBC'ing on German renaissance jb
Good looking people have found out about the internet.  The whole "Chad doesn't use a computer" thing was true in 2011, but now everything is online.  I posted all of twice on puahate because I rarely went online.  Now I leave Lookism running on my phone 24/7 and can post whenever Im bored.