• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lookism redpill on earning potential

igesio

Banned
I would like to point out that this is because of genetics and not halo - attractive, popular men are smarter and more capable of doing high-paying work than normal people.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
how can you split people into attractive and unattractive lol

it's not that simple, it's obviously true but you are over simplifying it.

Ascended

Joke
I'm sure this holds weight for career wage slaves - there was that 20/20 redpill video posted here a few days ago that was quite brutal. 

But nevertheless, there's nothing stopping someone from starting their own business. You can be a sub-human entrepreneur and there is no limit to how much you can earn. Look at the list of richest self-made people and most are not attractive at all. HOPE?

• Banned

igesio

Banned
My point is it's not all halo - do not overestimate halo. It's the same as saying women earn 73% what men earn or that there are disproportionately more white doctors than black doctors. It's not because of discrimination, but simply because less women meet the requirements for high paying jobs and less blacks meet the requirements to become doctors (lower IQ).