The_Coordinate

Administrator
Staff member
We were going to get a designer to create a new logo but perhaps a poster here has sufficient design skills and could create a logo. This is connected to further upcoming changes to the site.

Requirements:
  • Must contain elements that showcase the Lookism forum "identity".
  • Must be high resolution(at least 2000 px in width).
  • Must supply source file(.psd or other) and high resolution .png image.
  • Must contain website name, slogan optional.
  • Original smiley can be included.
Reward:
  • Eternal recognition and attribution.
  • User group, username color and banner(according to own design) of choice. Within limits of course.

This is the current logo:

This is the old logo:

newlogosharper.png

Reply to this thread or PM @The_Coordinate with your logo submission. Multiple submissions are fine. Trolling, spamming in the thread or derailing the contest will lead to a warning and/or ban. Contest will last until 01.07.2020.

If none of the logo's submitted are good enough nobody will win the contest. Subjective judging.

8000IqBlackpilledOverlord

H̶̨̡̨̡̨̠̞̮̣͍̳̰͎͉͕̘̞̲̙͕̹̟̼̲͉̠̥̙͛́̑̔̀̋̽̈́͑͆̈́̑͑̽̈́̄͘͜͝͝
Rotters
Interesting, this was actually very similar to one of the first designs I made for the logo 5 years ago, believe it or not. But you should change the slogan.
What about mine? How can I make it better

If we're going to change logo it should be to something less aspie/more normie. Golden ratio face and explicitly mentioning incels is p bad imo.

Roping movement is funny as fuck, but the site officially endorsing suicide even as a joke means instant dehosting.

Magnifique

You are so bold! You are so bad!
If we're going to change logo it should be to something less aspie/more normie. Golden ratio face and explicitly mentioning incels is p bad imo.

Roping movement is funny as fuck, but the site officially endorsing suicide even as a joke means instant dehosting.
Golden ratio face is looks-oriented and is pretty normie.
I mean, the only reason people would join is if they're interested in looks and the golden mask is probably the best way to convey that message.