• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

lookism.net is the only site where ethnics and white supremacist get along

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
5,963
Reputation
2,575
There are no white supremacists here

They are too busy licking white women's shoe soles.
 

poontang

confirmed joymax alt
Shitposters
Joined
Aug 6, 2017
Messages
31,483
Reputation
11,828
Legit.

This place is a melting pot
 
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
450
Reputation
1
JFL AT YOU. WHITES WILL NEVER GET ALONG WITH NONWHITE SUBHUMAN DOGS. WHITES WILL ALWAYS ETERNALLY MOG EVEN THE PRETTIEST ETHNICS. EVEN THE WORST LOOKING INCEL MOGS ETHNICS TO THE OBLIVION BY NOT BEING GENETICALLY INFERIOR
 

Trev Philips

Joke
HQNP
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
121
Reputation
8
Lookism is a place in which is part of the smegma I left on my dinner plate.
 

FiftySixp

Regular
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
2,319
Reputation
48
everyone forgets about skin color when they see an ebony goddess butthole
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
976
Reputation
318
both sides shit talk each other.

real life has too many low iq inhib retards who would start a fight instead of just talking shit

also ethnics can't steal from us on here obviously, in real life they would and we would get mad and support genociding them. so it would never work in real life.
 

933

933
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
7,032
Reputation
476
Letthemcome said:
both sides shit talk each other.

real life has too many low iq inhib retards who would start a fight instead of just talking shit

also ethnics can't steal from us on here obviously, in real life they would and we would get mad and support genociding them. so it would never work in real life.

U mad white bo?
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
976
Reputation
318
933 said:
Letthemcome said:
both sides shit talk each other.

real life has too many low iq inhib retards who would start a fight instead of just talking shit

also ethnics can't steal from us on here obviously, in real life they would and we would get mad and support genociding them. so it would never work in real life.

U mad white bo?


yeah
 

Narnia

Rotter
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
3,859
Reputation
28
haven't seen a single white supremacist here

loads of retards tho
 
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
38
I'm not a white supremacist. Whites are clearly superior at some things (which ethniks resent hearing), but there are obviously plenty of areas where they're inferior.

A "white supremacist" on this site is usually just a white person who takes his own team's side as every ethnik or jew is free to do without the charge of "supremacy."
 
Joined
May 21, 2019
Messages
16
Reputation
0
zombie said:
There are no white supremacists here

They are too busy licking white women's shoe soles.

LEGIT all the alt-right/WN corners I've lurked in worship WW and project their ethnocentric survival tactics onto them when IRL WW spread their legs for BBCs left and right
 
Top