Have you ever...

• Been hospitalized in an psychiatric hospital

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Been prescribed prescribed psychotropic drugs other than SSRI's for mental health

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Been prescribed SSRI's for mental health

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Consulted with a psychiatrist and been referred to therapy but no pharmacological treatment

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Consulted with a psychiatrist without consecutive treatment

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Consulted with a psychologist

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 32 47.1%

• Total voters

the mole

Normie
Autists
Based on a misunderstanding I took a knife to some old whores house from okcupid just in case it was a butcher knife

I left it in my backpack at an airport, because I forgot I had it and I also was smoking weed and doing shrooms at the time

That was enough for my family to question my mental health. I willingly went, because I didn't realize I was agreeing to go to a mental hospital, wasn't fun.

Based on a misunderstanding I took a knife to some old whores house from okcupid just in case it was a butcher knife

I left it in my backpack at an airport, and I also was smoking weed and doing shrooms at the time

That was enough for my family to question my mental health. I willingly went, because I didn't realize I was agreeing to go to a mental hospital, wasn't fun.
Sorry about that. I know of a similar case where a journalist made a joke about being suicidal (satirical context was obvious) and neither the police nor the public medical officer could be pursuaded that it was in jest. He was held and drugged against his will for a few days before being released.

Mental hospitals often operate with questionable legality

anoynomus poll...
I ticked "consulted psychiatrist got referred for psyc.." for now
Most likely will be prescribed stuff when psychiatrist confirms final diagnosis (Methylphenidate)
Dang, right... Ritalin is another prescription given out like candy. Maybe i shouldve seperated amphetiamine like drugs and SSRI's/Snris...

dang it. stupid

the mole

Normie
Autists
Sorry about that. I know of a similar case where a journalist made a joke about being suicidal (satirical context was obvious) and neither the police nor the public medical officer could be pursuaded that it was in jest. He was held and drugged against his will for a few days before being released.

Mental hospitals often operate with questionable legality
I feel I should add something I was really into the fact that psychedelics can restore brain function in people with PTSD and such, several family members of mine have severe brain damage from accidents and cancer, I kind of tried to sell them on it, which maybe wasn't wise but scientifically valid

Weed is now legal in my state recreationally and more studies are being done on psychedelics and the brain but yea, overall I was forced into it unneccesarily

aspiedotnet

Gigachad
Rotters
None tbf but I have low dopamine

avihalo66

Slayer
Dang, right... Ritalin is another prescription given out like candy. Maybe i shouldve seperated amphetiamine like drugs and SSRI's/Snris...

dang it. stupid
Its not been giving out like candy in europe/germany
The testing is very thorough here. Blood tests, mri of the head, ecg, computer testing on and off medication (attention, working memory, memory, logical thinking stuff to confirm youre not retarded), 4 diagnostic interview sessions with psychiatrist
Not like in america