Lookism members seem be getting more and more suicidal

highinhibcel

Incel
There have been a lot of suicide related threads recently. Is lookism collectively coming to the final conclusion of it's world view?

highinhibcel

Incel
CopingWithOpiates said:
Not possible to be sub 8 and not suicidal
What's dumb about this is that life would be equally easy with any extreme form of superiority statistically on the order of being 8+

life would be great if you were a legit mathematical genius .

life would be great if you were a great artist.

life would be great if you were a Shakespeare tier writer.

life would be great if you had olympic tier athletic ability.

This site just happens to choose looks as the type of superiority to nash it's teeth over not having. Honestly I would take many of those other things over looks. You could live a fulfilling life full of validation, get laid with status, and not give a shit about looks.

Lol at being suicidal over being one of the VAST majority of humanity that does NOT have some statistically anomalous personal quality that makes you near super human.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
you can only take so much of this shit before life seems futile
This plus the red pill seems to be getting more brutal

FuckThis

Slayer
I was suicidal for over a decade now.
Even as a 17 the early signs were there. It just became worse over the years.

For us slaves life has no meaning. We are here to be used and to be discarded and to die in the process.

Suicide is just skiping to the end anyways.

Say you watch a dumb boring pointless movie on your PC.... and it just sucks. Why not jist skip to the end. You are obv not ennjoying it

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
highinhibcel said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
What's dumb about this is that life would be equally easy with any extreme form of superiority statistically on the order of being 8+

This site just happens to choose looks as the type of superiority to nash it's teeth over not having. Honestly I would take many of those other things over looks. You could live a fulfilling life full of validation, get laid with status, and not give a shit about looks.

Lol at being suicidal over being one of the VAST majority of humanity that does NOT have some statistically anomalous personal quality that makes you near super human.
Most life's aren't worth living

every delay that I come across in saving for my surgeries makes me pretty depressed esp at night time.

fuck life i swear once i surgerymax Ima  become a heartless and manipulative mofo

highinhibcel said:
CopingWithOpiates said:

Lol so many exceptional people are depressed

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
cant suicide now i must said till grandma finally dies this can be tomorrow or in 10 years, the only thing i sometimes regret is to have made 2 kids , its probably good if i make them hate me so they dont get sad when i kill myself

i just see no point

i dont even have a real reason sure I'm not good-looking but i am also not that ugly not in a multilated way etc but i just dont see the point anymore

maybe i housed get friends but people always think I'm weird

there is no real point anymore