Lookism is turning into a cesspit.

Whis

Coper
What happened to the insightful threads that used to be posted from time to time discussing interesting topics and theories now all I read about is the so called "slayers" bragging about their irrelevant endeavors. To be fair that sort of shitposting doesn't contribute anything or help anyone in anyway. Or you have the mentally unstable continuously ramming on about height or IQ scores, what happened to the interesting posters like Lono, Norwood Cementry, Neckbrah and sephon just to name a few.

marty

Slayer
Lots of repetitive threads and fake slayers

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
What more is there to know? If you have surgery questions just post a thread and I will answer to the best of my knowledge

smellysocks

Gigachad
Whis said:
What happened to the insightful threads that used to be posted from time to time discussing interesting topics and theories now all I read about is the so called "slayers" bragging about their irrelevant endeavors. To be fair that sort of shitposting doesn't contribute anything or help anyone in anyway. Or you have the mentally unstable continuously ramming on about height or IQ scores, what happened to the interesting posters like Lono, Norwood Cementry, Neckbrah and sephon just to name a few.
lookism died in like december. Utter low IQ shitposting shithole now just like slut-hate turned into. My activity is basically like 10 posts per week at this point, usually when I'm waiting for a download/iphone sync or something on my potato comp