Lookism is cope for the most part

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,272
Not having good social circle is the only reason of incelhood.
Lookism is cope for the most part, except for legit deformed people.
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,272
FuckThis said:
life in itself is cope
It is not for most people, who are normal.
Most people are fine with their lives thus they are now clubbing and not posting on lookism net.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
FuckThis said:
life in itself is cope
It is not for most people, who are normal.
Most people are fine with their lives thus they are now clubbing and not posting on lookism net.
Average is still shit tho
Only life that are fine are the rich, pretty, celeberties and models
 

Starcrazy

Chad
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,607
Reputation
5
legit

upbringing and forming social circle are really fucking important
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Pinhead said:
FuckThis said:
Average is still shit tho
Only life that are fine are the rich, pretty, celeberties and models
for your fucked up brain yes, but to the average person no.
yeah I am sure that a fat, balding, middle age manager   or a professional with a fat, dumb, nagging wife and 2 children is living the time of his life, I bet you never saw anything average in your life


You guys know ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about life, you guys are just dumb kids, I am talking to morons here
 
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
4,995
Reputation
6
FuckThis said:
Pinhead said:
for your fucked up brain yes, but to the average person no.
yeah I am sure that a fat, balding, middle age manager   or a professional with a fat, dumb, nagging wife and 2 children is living the time of his life, I bet you never saw anything average in your life


You guys know ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about life, you guys are just dumb kids, I am talking to morons here
Aren't you a tranny? How can you call anyone dumb? You're practically mentally disabled.
 
Joined
Jun 17, 2016
Messages
884
Reputation
0
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Not having good social circle is the only reason of incelhood.
Lookism is cope for the most part, except for legit deformed people.
i am 2/10 irl

jsanza mogs me



Anyways, your post is cope for the most part.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Lance_Armweak said:
FuckThis said:
yeah I am sure that a fat, balding, middle age manager   or a professional with a fat, dumb, nagging wife and 2 children is living the time of his life, I bet you never saw anything average in your life


You guys know ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about life, you guys are just dumb kids, I am talking to morons here
Aren't you a tranny? How can you call anyone dumb? You're practically mentally disabled.
oh for fucks sake I am not a tranny for over 5 years now

I can call dumb anyone I want to boya
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,272
Norwooding Ethnik said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Not having good social circle is the only reason of incelhood.
Lookism is cope for the most part, except for legit deformed people.
i am 2/10 irl

jsanza mogs me



Anyways, your post is cope for the most part.
You are an outlier, I am talking about majority of this forum.
Besides, I know deformed people who live happier lives than people here.
My friend/acquistance for example, lost his foot in a car crash and has smile all over his face and is still extroverted party person he was before.
I bet he is fucking somethin as we type here on a saturday night.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,662
Reputation
1,644
FuckThis said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
It is not for most people, who are normal.
Most people are fine with their lives thus they are now clubbing and not posting on lookism net.
Average is still shit tho
Only life that are fine are the rich, pretty, celeberties and models
¨
here we have a case of a guy who is brainwashed by the jew propaganda and materalistic BS thinking  :lol:
 
Joined
Jun 17, 2016
Messages
884
Reputation
0
RuudVanNistelrooy said:
still has more value than all of us
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
i am 2/10 irl

jsanza mogs me



Anyways, your post is cope for the most part.
You are an outlier, I am talking about majority of this forum.
Besides, I know deformed people who live happier lives than people here.
My friend/acquistance for example, lost his foot in a car crash and has smile all over his face and is still extroverted party person he was before.
I bet he is fucking somethin as we type here on a saturday night.

yeah, but did he lose his FACE?

:bye:


thought so
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,272
Norwooding Ethnik said:
RuudVanNistelrooy said:
still has more value than all of us
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
You are an outlier, I am talking about majority of this forum.
Besides, I know deformed people who live happier lives than people here.
My friend/acquistance for example, lost his foot in a car crash and has smile all over his face and is still extroverted party person he was before.
I bet he is fucking somethin as we type here on a saturday night.

yeah, but did he lose his FACE?

:bye:


thought so
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one lol.
But srsly, he is not good looking.
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
in one way or the other a lot of us here on lookism had fucked up upbringings which affected us psychologically speaking.
 
Top