Lookism is a much better name

sub0

Cuck
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
71
Reputation
2
Now its possible to redpill normals, specially women! A name like sluthate scared normals away.

I'm looking forward to having many female members here!
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
1
sub0 said:
Now its possible to redpill normals, specially women! A name like sluthate scared normals away.

I'm looking forward to having many female members here!
The name is pretty good. Not a huge fan of the logo, but meh.

Now we just need more exposure.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,909
Reputation
428
legit. I can't wait to whiteknight hear first hand preferences from actual females!
 

sub0

Cuck
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
71
Reputation
2
Now its possible to go mainstream!

We need money to pay guys like Michel Houellebecq to give interviews and such.

We need to start a roid online shop.

We need to start I AM (Incel Awareness Movement) so normals know about our problems.

We need to lobby for plastic surgeries, autismbux, roids etc. from governments to incels.

We need to give interviews to media when incels snap and start shooting so as to provide explanation.
 

sub0

Cuck
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
71
Reputation
2
Mr. Joshua said:
sub0 said:
Now its possible to redpill normals, specially women! A name like sluthate scared normals away.

I'm looking forward to having many female members here!
WK ALERT

Its just fake WK game, buddy.
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
41
sub0 said:
Now its possible to go mainstream!

We need money to pay guys like Michel Houellebecq to give interviews and such.

We need to start a roid online shop.

We need to start I AM (Incel Awareness Movement) so normals know about our problems.

We need to lobby for plastic surgeries, autismbux, roids etc. from governments to incels.

We need to give interviews to media when incels snap and start shooting so as to provide explanation.
:what:























































:legit:
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
14
scar_face40 said:
sub0 said:
Now its possible to redpill normals, specially women! A name like sluthate scared normals away.

I'm looking forward to having many female members here!
The name is pretty good. Not a huge fan of the logo, but meh.

Now we just need more exposure.

Logo needs to change, I suggest a picture of Gandy done in vector style, or something else that conveys the double standards of women
 

New Poster

girl fucker who fucks girls
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
8,831
Reputation
2,132
The name is more accurate -- maybe the site can shed some of the tired MRA/MGTOW crap now -- but it's hard on the ears.  Lookism doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
 
Top