Lookism Introduction Thread

This is a thread for new posters to introduce themselves on the forum. 

I am not a new poster but I'll start 

I am Gum Cutter, 22 year old manlet from southeast Pennsylvania. I am known for being the shortest man in the 21st century to get a girlfriend and for making vocaroo recordings.

I'm posting here for the looksmaxxing advice and also just to avoid going outside >___>  :evil:

I am currently lifemaxing - In the next three years my goal is to become a full human being.

Hi, I'm Norwood Cemetery, 30, and I'm a monumental fucking cunt.

Hobbies include fapping, washing, working and posting on Lookism.net.

I'm an upbeat kinda guy and I'm sure that my next sexual experience is right around the corner; quite literally - a toothless hooker rattling on heroin.

I'm pleezed to meet you guise!

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Mug Cutter said:
This is a thread for new posters to introduce themselves on the forum. 

I am not a new poster but I'll start 

I am Gum Cutter, 22 year old manlet from southeast Pennsylvania. I am known for being the shortest man in the 21st century to get a girlfriend and for making vocaroo recordings.

I'm posting here for the looksmaxxing advice and also just to avoid going outside >___>  :evil:

I am currently lifemaxing - In the next three years my goal is to become a full human being.
Bro, I commute to work in your area every day. We're like brothers now.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Norwood Cemetery said:
Hi, I'm Norwood Cemetery, 30, and I'm a monumental fucking cunt.

Hobbies include fapping, washing, working and posting on Lookism.net.

I'm an upbeat kinda guy and I'm sure that my next sexual experience is right around the corner; quite literally - a toothless hooker rattling on heroin.

I'm pleezed to meet you guise!
:jordan:

IcedEarth

Slayer
I'm IcedEarth, I'm a pizza gulping hooker fucking fat balding bipolar gipsy and a megatroll who always aims for more each and every day. Read my threads too much and you get a brain aneurism.

Hi I'm NormalfagsPissMeOff, 23 years old and a hopecel.
I'm very likely an aspie (diagnosis in two months) and based on my (minority) successful family history/potentials there is still a slight chance that I will make it. However there is a much greater chance that I will fail spectacularly just like the loser part of my ancestors (depression/visiting Gandy)

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
hi i'm kunikus, theres nothing remarkable to be said about me.

Anakind

King of Chads
Hi,

I'm Anakind, a friendless incel with low testosterone, pituitary tumor and a varicocele in my left ball. I also have Asperger Syndrome, a tiny skull and a deformed bone structure. I also have a bad character as a result of having been treated like shit all my life. I get my dopamine highs from seeing acid-facings.

shitposter

Normie
6'4, but with 6.5 inch wrists.  I have a sunk jaw and bad pale skin.  Still skinny fat after lifting and following a strct diet.  Gave up on the lifting and started drinking heavily.  I have a few good friends, but don't warm up to new people that easily due to the fact that I am always in a bad mood and don't like talking.  I banged a few ugy girls and feel ashamed about it.  I am 35 now and haven't had sex in years.  Just quit trying.  Stuck in a dead end job and just overall fucked in the head / weirdo.

I am Chirag. I am an Indian man working to become the next great maxillofacial surgeon. I am here to discuss my weight loss regimen and to laugh at the depressed losers

Nizoral Babe

Coper
German/Mexican half-breed who cannot speak Spanish. I should learn though, it's the language of love, after all. Will probably never be a true "slayer" as I don't like one night stands. I am on good terms with most of the women I've been with.

Not incel. I'm here for debating, looksmaxing and the lulz.