LOL Lookism insults are a life skill

F16 Jet

Air terrorist
Autists
Guys it’s crazy how lookism insults have turned me into such a formidable character on other online platforms. Anyone start a comment battle with me on YouTube = it’s over for them.

It takes those normies 5 minutes to think of stuff like ‘u are such a loser’ and then a another 10 minutes to post due to high inhibition while I already have 3 pages of undisputed bbctakeover roasts on speed dial in my memory bank.

:goodfellas:

Look at this subhuman getting triggered for no reason because I said ‘don corleone’ u literally can’t make this up

I’m the guy in pink

1593326712048.jpeg

1593326732618.jpeg

1593326783717.jpeg

I finished making this thread and he still haven’t replied

:tyson:

Moral of the story: Lookism insults are an invaluable life skill and u should always be stocking up and updating ur bullying vocab to decimate normies with minimal effort

:leo:

Attachments

Last edited:

smartblackman

Incel
Gorilla Crew
:coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping:

you're spending your time on the internet winning "arguments" with "normies"

you're not arguing with "normies", you're arguing with other losers like yourself

anyone with a real life is busy with cool shit while you rot on lookism and "brag" about insulting some loser on youtube

F16 Jet

Air terrorist
Autists
:coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping::coping:

you're spending your time on the internet winning "arguments" with "normies"

you're not arguing with "normies", you're arguing with other losers like yourself

anyone with a real life is busy with cool shit while you rot on lookism and "brag" about insulting some loser on youtube
Exactly that’s what life is all about!

F16 Jet

Air terrorist
Autists
yet you don’t post like that here
Methinks u = worthless sub-abomination
I don’t hate anyone on here tho. I do despise normies and bluepiller for sum reason. Also it’s really low iq and saturated to post like that seriously in this forum

avifailo66

‎ ‎
I don’t hate anyone on here tho. I do despise normies and bluepiller for sum reason. Also it’s really low iq and saturated to post like that seriously in this forum
You are a primitive dog is wat u is
U think this forum is ur gang, ur group, your community
Jfl

F16 Jet

Air terrorist
Autists
Now u are saying “u” cus u is nothing but a fake, a fraud, a self-hating imitating immolating child
Says the one who is jumping between alts
avifalio66

1593330324030.gif