Lookism! I need your help with something.

scar_face40

Coper
So basically, I'm trying to amass all the facts, features and 'proof' of gender inequality when it comes to dating so I can remember them for when the inevitable redpill discussion come up with my parents and my flatmates.

Example sort of thing I'm looking for: 'Girls get 100x the tinder matches/online dating messages that guys do'

Example sort of thing I'm not looking for: 'Girls aren't subhuman if they have a 45 degree gonial angle. Downwards maxilla on a guy = lifetime of loneliness'

Pretty much nothing stupid  :wink:

Thanks!

Just get a girlfriend mate its easier(and way less cringe worthy/pathetic) than trying to explain why you don't have one :lol:

heilsa

Slayer
you shouldnt discuss such stuff as a subhuman in real life. it will gives you a bitter and desperate vibe.

female equivalent:

instead you lazy fucker should concentrate on your surgery and make an appointment at your local maxfac.

thank me later

scar_face40

Coper
merlin said:
scar_face40 said:
So basically, I'm trying to amass all the facts, features and 'proof' of gender inequality when it comes to dating so I can remember them for when the inevitable redpill discussion come up with my parents and my flatmates.

Example sort of thing I'm looking for: 'Girls get 100x the tinder matches/online dating messages that guys do'

Example sort of thing I'm not looking for: 'Girls aren't subhuman if they have a 45 degree gonial angle. Downwards maxilla on a guy = lifetime of loneliness'

Pretty much nothing stupid  :wink:

Thanks!
What's the point? You're not going to change people's minds about what they believe. You'll just look like a bitter incel.
I'm sure I won't change them completely, but i'm slowly making my parents see that girls have it easier.

Chad

Incel
scar_face40 said:
merlin said:
What's the point? You're not going to change people's minds about what they believe. You'll just look like a bitter incel.
I'm sure I won't change them completely, but i'm slowly making my parents see that girls have it easier.
And what do you get out of it my friend?

scar_face40

Coper
Chad said:
scar_face40 said:
And what do you get out of it my friend?
Not much to be honest. I'm not particularly fussed about my point, but I just want to shut them down when they claim men have it easier (which is quite a lot)

Ome thing, they actually start the discussion a lot of the time. I'm not just trying to start redpill rants out of nowhere!